Predicting Tito's post fight speech

Slongkong

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I think it'll be "During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change! " hbu?

something about having a great camp even though he was hurt, mentions doing it all for his fans.

I just came out of neck surgery, and tractor bigfoot honestly 110% for the ambassador for a sport, rematch couldn't quite like I used to.

something like bellator>ufc and respect

im guessing.

I love that nobody notices that this is the end speech of 'Rocky IV'

I love that nobody notices that this is the end speech of 'Rocky IV'

We all knew. It won't happen though, Tito's not that clever or eloquent. Plus, Nate Quarry's already done it.

More likely, it will be about how many injuries he came in with and how Dana wouldn't pay for his last surgery.

"I... I wasn't my best tonight. I had a torn hamstring, a herniated disc and I speak funny right now cause my jaw was also broken the day before the fight. But I wanted to give the fans a war and I believe I gave them one! Did you like what you saw?! I've got no regrets! I went on my shield like real warriors do!"

"I wanted to put on a great fight. My camp went great but three days ago I popped my only remaining testical. I didn't want to let Bjorn down because I knew how important I was to this cards success. I'll be back and better next time!"

...............................in walks Forrest Griffin. Hey everybody look what I can do. Tito fuming with rage. :icon_chee

I think it'll be "During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change! " hbu?

During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about you, and in the way I feel about me. Let me tell me how I'm feelin right now.

These are the only parts that I heard Tito coherently say.

During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about you, and in the way I feel about me. Let me tell me how I'm feelin right now.

These are the only parts that I heard Tito coherently say.

let me ask you how you feel about you reading this comment about your post of the thread.

"I fight for the people. This is for you guys, the fans. I wasn't able to get a win tonight, but I tried. I left it all in this cage for you guys. I'm not making excuses, but I came into this fight with a broken Pelvis, a torn ACL, a fractured heart, two collapsed lungs, a dislocated flange, four broken toes and 11 bulging discs in my back. But, I'm not making excuses. Alexander is a tough guy. He got me tonight."

"I'm not trying to make any excuses or anything but I lied about being 100%. To be honest I had aches and pains I just didn't want to tell the Fans, Employees' people putting a lot of money to make this thing big because I didn't want to let them down"

Translation I just want to be on the card so I can make a lot of money that's why I didn't tell you what my aches and pains were. I lied>

"my head literally came off my shoulders during training, they had to sew it back up. I want to thank Dr. _____(butchers Dr.'s name)."

"Congratulations to Seraldo Shmelenko Babalu, one of the greatest light heavyweights of the night"

"God is great"

"Well here we go we, here we, we go we, let me tell you how you feeling right now. I want to tell me, what you see by the fight, what you saw, in the ring. I show exactly what you seen with this: Alberto Shelrenko has always been one, one of the greatest light heavyweights, of the night, with dominating fashing, awesome Pound for pound 105 pounder, one of the best in the world of the night, buddy."

"Well here we go we, here we, we go we, let me tell you how you feeling right now. I want to tell me, what you see by the fight, what you saw, in the ring. I show exactly what you seen with this: Alberto Shelrenko has always been one, one of the greatest light heavyweights, of the night, with dominating fashing, awesome Pound for pound 105 pounder, one of the best in the world of the night, buddy."

:icon_chee

Back