1. Guest, The MS Paint Shoop Thread v5 is up! Red Block» | Blue Block»

Predicting Tito's post fight speech

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Slongkong, May 17, 2014.

1. Slongkong Brown Belt

I think it'll be "During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change! " hbu?

2. combolock White Belt

"I just got fuck'd up!"

3. Joe :l

something about having a great camp even though he was hurt, mentions doing it all for his fans.

4. MMA made EASY Green Belt

I just came out of neck surgery, and tractor bigfoot honestly 110% for the ambassador for a sport, rematch couldn't quite like I used to.

5. xbone19 Green Belt

something like bellator>ufc and respect

im guessing.

6. Slongkong Brown Belt

I love that nobody notices that this is the end speech of 'Rocky IV'

7. emperor Red Belt

We all knew. It won't happen though, Tito's not that clever or eloquent. Plus, Nate Quarry's already done it.

More likely, it will be about how many injuries he came in with and how Dana wouldn't pay for his last surgery.

8. Jamoke Banned Banned

"I... I wasn't my best tonight. I had a torn hamstring, a herniated disc and I speak funny right now cause my jaw was also broken the day before the fight. But I wanted to give the fans a war and I believe I gave them one! Did you like what you saw?! I've got no regrets! I went on my shield like real warriors do!"

9. FrodoFraggins Black Belt

"I wanted to put on a great fight. My camp went great but three days ago I popped my only remaining testical. I didn't want to let Bjorn down because I knew how important I was to this cards success. I'll be back and better next time!"

10. 5H3RD0G Silver Belt

...............................in walks Forrest Griffin. Hey everybody look what I can do. Tito fuming with rage. :icon_chee

11. Grappleboxing Brown Belt

During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about you, and in the way I feel about me. Let me tell me how I'm feelin right now.

These are the only parts that I heard Tito coherently say.

12. TheProphetAxel Black Belt

let me ask you how you feel about you reading this comment about your post of the thread.

13. NeverAgainPlaya Purple Belt

"I fight for the people. This is for you guys, the fans. I wasn't able to get a win tonight, but I tried. I left it all in this cage for you guys. I'm not making excuses, but I came into this fight with a broken Pelvis, a torn ACL, a fractured heart, two collapsed lungs, a dislocated flange, four broken toes and 11 bulging discs in my back. But, I'm not making excuses. Alexander is a tough guy. He got me tonight."

14. 99Silva Banned Banned

"I'm not trying to make any excuses or anything but I lied about being 100%. To be honest I had aches and pains I just didn't want to tell the Fans, Employees' people putting a lot of money to make this thing big because I didn't want to let them down"

Translation I just want to be on the card so I can make a lot of money that's why I didn't tell you what my aches and pains were. I lied>

15. benjaminbuttons Banned Banned

"my head literally came off my shoulders during training, they had to sew it back up. I want to thank Dr. _____(butchers Dr.'s name)."

16. Patof Ace Degenerate

"Congratulations to Seraldo Shmelenko Babalu, one of the greatest light heavyweights of the night"

17. UL no more yellows Banned

"God is great"

18. milonofcroton Yellow Belt

"Well here we go we, here we, we go we, let me tell you how you feeling right now. I want to tell me, what you see by the fight, what you saw, in the ring. I show exactly what you seen with this: Alberto Shelrenko has always been one, one of the greatest light heavyweights, of the night, with dominating fashing, awesome Pound for pound 105 pounder, one of the best in the world of the night, buddy."

19. Genki Sudo II Blue Steel Ferrari Le Tigre They're The Same Face! Banned

Hold on there buddy, I did.

20. Genki Sudo II Blue Steel Ferrari Le Tigre They're The Same Face! Banned

:icon_chee