Predict when Usman finallu decides to stop ducking covington

I love that Usman keeps getting called out to defend or be stripped after having just won the belt.
The Alanis level irony here being that it's almost exclusively just so he can fight Covington (Who literally hasn't fought in a year).

Seeing dudes get upset about this and try to spin it as anything other than because they've allowed their political ideology to affect every aspect of their lives is literally the most interesting thing about the WW division currently.
Politics are everywhere, but I wouldn't attribute people being irrationally disappointed in Usman nursing some wounds to being rabid Trump fans. I think you're overthinking things.

<seedat>

Or, should I say

<TheDonald>

Ironically, Colby has created this persona and shtick in an attempt to fast-track his career, but I think it has done the opposite. It seems that a lot of fans are not even 'polarized'...they simply don't give a shit about him and want him to go away lol

I will laugh if they give Askren/Masvidal winner the title shot and make two of the biggest whiners in the UFC, Woodley and Colby, fight each other.

Politics are everywhere, but I wouldn't attribute people being irrationally disappointed in Usman nursing some wounds to being rabid Trump fans. I think you're overthinking things.

<seedat>

Or, should I say

<TheDonald>

It's possible. However i don't recall seeing anything of note politically related on this site until trolling replaced political discourse; case in point: Colby.

I don't have a problem with people calling out champs to defend, but when it appears as though Usman is singled out repeatedly to be stripped (not to defend) for no reason other than Just 'Cuz. It's Greasy.

And for what it's worth, i can't fucking stand either Usman OR Colby and i'd like to see them both beaten, and because of that, i feel whenever the bullshit starts up against Usman alone, I get stuck with this in my mind......

giphy.gif

UFC should just have a rule of 6 months no title defense = immediate strip of the belt.

I’ve thought this for a long time. Or an interim at 6 months with a strip at 12, which makes the interim the actual champ.

Usman wants the winner of Askren/Masvidal. Tough luck for Colby.

Usman says maybe this winter. We shall see.

Colby has been demanding a title shot. It worked for Woodley and Stipe. It may or may not work for Colby. We shall see.

I prefer Colby fights again, just like Ferguson did, and Woodley and Stipe should have. But as we know, UFC has no hard policy about this.

If Colby doesn't get the next title shot, I'll admit that I'm slightly curious if he fights again, or if he keeps sitting and demanding a title shot. But only slightly.

Mostly I care as little as most people about Colby.

Last edited:
Colby will take it easy on Marty, if he beats him too bad people would call her super racits!

Colby beats Usman and Usman wants to delay that as much as possible.

I'm not sure I think Colby is the better fighter, but I think he has the ingredients to win a decision.

Colby fans are nuts, the dude literally ducked a title fight and now he wants some?

Usman will turn him into his own personal Mia Khalifa.

Chaos will put an end to fakenewsman

Back