Predict unranked UFC fighters that you see as being ranked in the future

Gunnar Nelson is ranked #13

but don't worry after he loses to Cummings you guys can put him back in your lists

Usually when guys get signed to UFC nowadays they have to work their way up from the prelim cards and fight a handful of times in the UFC prior to getting a chance to crack the UFC top 15 rankings. What are some of the up and coming fighters that you see as future contenders in their respective divisions?

MY LIST

Bantamweight
Sergio Pettis
Pedro Munhoz

Featherweight
Alex White

Welterweight
Alex Garcia

Heavyweight
Jared Rosholt

hw-rosholt.......big ass heavy handed wrestler matches up really well with most top10.....personally want him to fight shaub
lhw-drysdale.......best bjj in the division by far...arguably best in the ufc
mw- sean Strickland...gonna get grief...but dudes a proven finisher Barnett fight was an anomaly

ww-dunno

lw-got two....and I cant choose.......1magomedov....I already wanna see Rashid vs cerrone/barboza.....dudes got some gooood striking .......................2 gil burns 7-0 3ko's 4 subs gold medal world bjj champ/2x gold medal world no-gi jj champ/ADCC gold medal champ.....put'em up against one of these sambo guys sherdog cheerleads for........hes more than ready

fw-niinimaki......I know the loss this past weekend set him back a bit(put it in prospective tho-shit was pretty even until he got caught/and backstrom is a bit different 6ft1long reach/good striking..than Tavares,who he replaced on like two weeks notice), dudes pretty fucking legit....good ground game/hella experienced(been in with yahya/hioki/beebe)/well coached(att member)/and a SOLID chin

bw- DOMINIC CRUZ

flyw-im saying alp oztkilikc...fight with smolka was BS........alp won round 1 and 2...dudes got great tds(put smolka on the mat EIGHT times)..and some nasty gnp......fighting lineker in a month, a win and hes moving back up the ranks

Gunnar Nelson is ranked #13

but don't worry after he loses to Cummings you guys can put him back in your lists
lol..............
cummings just shut down cabral so its not outta the realm of possibility

Justin Scoggins -the win versus Dustin Ortiz July 6th will do it.

Last edited:
khabilov
mein
gsp
thatch
mcgregor
gunnar
holdsworth
gastelum
OSP

Is Cruikshank and Gunnar ranked? If not them

I legit think Scoggins will be FLW champion one day. Or at least #1

HW:Minakov
LHW:Krylov
MW:|Shlemenko|Strickland
WW:Thatch|Amagov|Gunnar|LaFlare|Akhmedov |Garcia|Page
LW:Barboza|Magomedov
FW:B

Brandon Thatch definitely is my top pick for this. Dude looks like an absolute killer so far and I expect he's going to be on a pretty fast track.

Back