Predict the upsets of August

As I said, my friend.

Conor huggers will bet him up. But at the bell I'd be shocked if Nate wasn't the favourite.

Bruce Leeroy looked great for 2 rds on short notice, in his last fight. He's worked his ass off since TUF. And I'm happy to see it show in the octagon.

Good call... let the fuckery begin.
I hope you're right so I can win some good money off Diaz again, but I don't think most Conor huggers are old enough to bet. ;)

I'll take Camozzi (+165) over Leites (-190). I'd consider Arlovski (+140) over Barnett (-160) and Story (+150) over Cerrone (-170).. Oh, and def Nate over Conor, but odds are just about even for that.

McGregor (if he's actually the underdog; certainly seems like it)
Story
Maia (Condit-Maia is actually even money, last I saw)

I hope you're right so I can win some good money off Diaz again, but I don't think most Conor huggers are old enough to bet. ;)
bHNDpZh.gif

Mo-Nay in the bank brah.

I'm taking Caceres over Yair as well. I think Bruce Leeroy ends the hype.

Dude ???

Maia is for shit against strikers. Condit is about the worst match up Maia will see. Well except for Silva.
we'll see
Condit is an awesome striker yes
I just see Maia's wrestling as dominant
could be wrong...

Whoever is the dog in Condit/Maia. Could easily see either winning.

I see glover beating Johnson, head movements and wrestling will give rumble some trouble... glover by dec

Who did you pick in Diaz/mcgregor I?[/QUOTE]

Conor

Caceres
Larkin
Glover
Nate
Aloe Vera

I haven't checked the lines of all of these.

There are three cards this month:

UFC Fight Night: Rodríguez vs. Caceres

UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor 2

UFC on Fox: Maia vs. Condit

I'll pick takeya mizugaki over Cody garbrandt.
Mizugaki over Garbrandt hahaha
That motherfucka got knocked out by Dominick Cruz and you think that he will survive against the strongest, one of the best punchers in the division?

I'll take Camozzi (+165) over Leites (-190). I'd consider Arlovski (+140) over Barnett (-160) and Story (+150) over Cerrone (-170).. Oh, and def Nate over Conor, but odds are just about even for that.
I'll definitely take Story over cowboy. Story is just one of those fighters that almost nobody looks good against if they win, or he bully's you and punishes you. Except Maia. I'll pick Story via pressure and durability

Are you just throwing that out there, or do you feel fairly confident ?
I give Glover a pretty fair shot. He's good everywhere and I can see him clinching Rumble and frustrating him. Good boxing inside as well. If he gets it to the ground, I think he has a good opportunity to win. Then again, Rumble could crack him early and end it.

Mizugaki over Garbrandt hahaha
That motherfucka got knocked out by Dominick Cruz and you think that he will survive against the strongest, one of the best punchers in the division?

So, what's your pick for upsets?

So, what's your pick for upsets?
Well, McGregor is the favorite but i pick him over Diaz even though many of the bandwagon & older Diaz fans will disagree.

I'm also feeling that Glover will win via rear naked choke if he fights smart. He is a durable dude.

I pick Conor pulling out and Nate waiting for his return.

Back