fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
There are three cards this month:

UFC Fight Night: Rodríguez vs. Caceres

UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor 2

UFC on Fox: Maia vs. Condit

I'll pick takeya mizugaki over Cody garbrandt.

Is Oliveira an underdog to Pettis? If so I think I'd take that one.

Maia is actually a slight underdog to Condit. I never knew that. I'll take Maia.

I looked through the 3 cards and can't really see any underdog picks I'd take yet. Odds aren't fully released yet.

There are three cards this month:

UFC Fight Night: Rodríguez vs. Caceres

UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor 2

UFC on Fox: Maia vs. Condit

I'll pick takeya mizugaki over Cody garbrandt.
I'd like to see Mizugaki win.
Caceres over yair, if yair is the favorite.
Yair is -300 atm. I was gonna pick Caceres too. They are both wild and crazy thats why I think Caceres has as good a chance as any.

I checked these odds earlier. Surprisingly Yair is a huge favorite. Like -275 if I remember correctly.
I figured he was the favorite but I didn't know the number. -275 seems a little high though.

I'd like to see Mizugaki win.

Yair is -300 atm. I was gonna pick Caceres too. They are both wild and crazy thats why I think Caceres has as good a chance as any.
My thoughts exactly, plus yair is supposed to reel in the Mexican audience so he's due a loss soon.
Yair is the favorite and Caceres is going to leave in a body bag
Who did you pick in Diaz/mcgregor I?

Well as Conor huggers will bet him up.

Nate should carry good value.

That Condit Maia fight will be interesting. I'm not sure of the odds but Maia always loses to guys lIke Condit.

And I got Bruce Leeroy just for the fuck of it. When he showed up at TUF with the yellow gi... I was fucking sold.

funny-celebrity-gifs-epic-zoom.gif

Are you just throwing that out there, or do you feel fairly confident ?

Kinda of. Last time Rumble fought someone with good striking and ground he fought in the most scared way ever.

Well as Conor huggers will bet him up.

Nate should carry good value.

That Condit Maia fight will be interesting. I'm not sure of the odds but Maia always loses to guys lIke Condit.

And I got Bruce Leeroy just for the fuck of it. When he showed up at TUF with the yellow gi... I was fucking sold.

funny-celebrity-gifs-epic-zoom.gif
Yea I might take Bruce Leroy as well. And fyi, Conor and Nate are pretty much even. Nate is a slight favorite, but nothing much at all.

Edit: whoops, actually Conor is the slight favorite. Again, not by much.

Isn't McGregor technically the favorite again? If so, I'll take Diaz again.

Yair by self inflicted KO when he goes for something too flashy. You heard it first here, people.

I figured he was the favorite but I didn't know the number. -275 seems a little high though.
Exactly what I'm so surprised about. Just checked right now and Yair is -300, Bruce Leeroy +250, via 5Dimes.

Yea I might take Bruce Leroy as well. And fyi, Conor and Nate are pretty much even. Nate is a slight favorite, but nothing much at all.

Edit: whoops, actually Conor is the slight favorite. Again, not by much.

As I said, my friend.

Conor huggers will bet him up. But at the bell I'd be shocked if Nate wasn't the favourite.

Bruce Leeroy looked great for 2 rds on short notice, in his last fight. He's worked his ass off since TUF. And I'm happy to see it show in the octagon.

Good call... let the fuckery begin.

Back