Predict the UFC on Fox 12 Main Event

Tate could definetely headline a FOX card, she's the 2nd biggest star in that division and she was in the co-main of the last FOX show. McMann main-evented against Rousey on PPV.

This would be the equivalent of something like Robbie Lawler-Jake Ellenberger and that fight could easily headline a FOX show.

Not saying that I think it will happen but they could do worse.

Just watch them do Dillashaw vs. Assuncao 2 on this card and make us look like idiots.

And make themselves look like idiots as well

Edit: misread, sorry.

Last edited:
And make themselves look like idiots as well

How so?

It's a title fight on big Fox. Even if you do 2 million viewers, that's probably better for them and the division than say putting Assuncao-Dillishaw II as a co-main event on a PPV that probably doesn't need it.

Hopefully its Ovince St. Preux vs Nikita Krylov 2.

Rematch of the century. Krylov took the fight on short notice and wasn't sufficiently prepared for the devastating Von Flue choke. If Nikita can remember to not to hold on to the neck of OSP when he's on bottom (...in side control), he can sweep his way to the top and win via GnP TKO.

are we talking about this card?

Official fight card
Fight card
Weight class Method Round Time Notes
Light Heavyweight Anthony Johnson vs. Ant

Not much to choose from I reckon: here are some fun fights I came up with

John Dodson vs Joe Benevidez
Tarec Saffedine vs Thiago Alves
FRANK MIR vs JOSH BARNETT

Not much to choose from I reckon: here are some fun fights I came up with

John Dodson vs Joe Benevidez
Tarec Saffedine vs Thiago Alves
FRANK MIR vs JOSH BARNETT

Dodson = booked
Saffiedine = injured

How so?

It's a title fight on big Fox. Even if you do 2 million viewers, that's probably better for them and the division than say putting Assuncao-Dillishaw II as a co-main event on a PPV that probably doesn't need it.

Sorry I misread. I thought it said Dillashaw-Barao 2 for whatever reason lol, my bad.

romero wont headline just yet. he needs a top 10 win than a main event title eliminator.

Rockhold = targeting September for return
Unless uncle D throws some Gs his way.

Btw Khabib should take a headliner on fox if they offer it to him. He is 1 fight away from the title anyways

Unless uncle D throws some Gs his way.

Btw Khabib should take a headliner on fox if they offer it to him. He is 1 fight away from the title anyways

He already turned down a headliner in Atlantic City because of Ramadan. So not him either.

Back