Predict the round that Hardy gets TKO'd in

I would say in the first 3 minutes of rd 1. TKO via body kicks. Easy win for Volkov.
2....He'll blow his wad in the first. He has the cardio of a 75 year old man who smokes 5 packs of cigarettes a day.

Hardy via pant-shitting KO, 55 seconds into round 1.

This fight has all the markers of an upset.

I predict Volkov gets Black Beasted again

SmoggyUnsightlyHornet-size_restricted.gif

Hard he fucked up. He could’ve taken a fight with a lower rank fighter. I think Alexander put him away in the second round

Hilariously I’m actually pulling for Hearty, but I have realistic expectations... I think Volkov is a bit too much too soon.

I expect Drago to pepper Greg with te jab early and keep him at harmless range, once the big guys motor begins to sputter
source.gif

Pow right in the kisser...

<Goldie11>

Hardy have 50lbs advantage and Volkov is coming back after over 1 year lay off after brutal KO loss to Black Beast.

At the weigh ins Greg Hardy (265) vs. Alexander Volkov (251) so it's 14lbs not 50lbs and it's not like Hardy is ripped at 265 he's soft and carries a fair bit of fat on him.
I don't disagree with the rest of your post however. Hardy could win early but the longer it goes the less chance he has.

Volkov by tko (gnp) in the 4th minute round 1.

At the weigh ins Greg Hardy (265) vs. Alexander Volkov (251) so it's 14lbs not 50lbs and it's not like Hardy is ripped at 265 he's soft and carries a fair bit of fat on him.
I don't disagree with the rest of your post however. Hardy could win early but the longer it goes the less chance he has.

Hardy cuts weight from 300-310lbs I believe mate

Back