Predict the round that Hardy gets TKO'd in

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I would say in the first 3 minutes of rd 1. TKO via body kicks. Easy win for Volkov.

2nd round. But he will do a Diaz and have a doctor stop the fight before the 3rd round.

I think Hardy's KO power and explosiveness makes Volkov start slow and feel him out a bit, so Hardy gets out of the 1st.

2nd rd he's outta there...

I would say in the first 3 minutes of rd 1. TKO via body kicks. Easy win for Volkov.
I say Volkov wins if he makes it out of round one by whatever he wants. Hardy is dangerous initially even though his skillset isn't polished. Only hope for Hardy is a 1st round finish the way I see it. Shit Hardy has shown all you have to do is get him to respect your power and he gets gunshy in exchanges. If if it goes to the mat Volkov subs him effortlessly...

Vapourized vodka. Volga boatman Volkov gets it done in one or none, I mean five.

2. Drago will likely set the table before he sits down to eat

Volkov wins if it gets out of the first round by whatever he wants, he’s a slow starter so I could see Hardy getting a fast KO albeit unlikely.

Hardy knocks him out in round 1.

<Goldie11>
That's his only hope is too land big early quick before he gets punched himself...Reminds me of Brock. Hardy doesn't like getting punched...

That's his only hope is too land big early quick before he gets punched himself...Reminds me of Brock. Hardy doesn't like getting punched...
Hardy was landing a savvy lead 2 over and over in his last fight, while trying to get rounds in. He ultimately overdid it and needed his puffy lol, but I could clearly see a focus on winning rds and not just bombs away.
Volkov should comfortably take this but I expect Greg to make a good account of himself in a loss

He didn't push the pace against someone who had no business being in there, gassed despite having almost no output, then needed an inhaler between rounds 2 and 3 in order to not be KOd stiff.
That's called getting rounds in. You intentionally avoid going for kills in an attempt to find rhythm against a lesser foe. I even said he gassed as a result, you're awfully wound up bud.

Volkov is a striker - good for Hardy.
Hardy have 50lbs advantage and Volkov is coming back after over 1 year lay off after brutal KO loss to Black Beast.
Obviously Volkov is a betting fave and he have more tools to win but I wont be surprised if Hardy knock him out early. If he can't knock him out in 1st round even inhaler wont help him

Back