Predict the round Rousey/Nunes ends

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Oddsmakers have this ending in round 1 (+125 fight starts round 2). I don't really agree, I think this fight goes a little longer. I pick a round 3 finish for Rousey after Nunes gasses.

ring rust is real no matter who it is and Amanda will move for the first 2 rounds before timing a nice counter and finishing the fight in the 3rd round.

Highly doubt this goes beyond the second round, regardless of who is going to win.

If thread had a poll my vote would go to round 1.

1st or 3rd. Rhonda wins first via sub, Nunes 3rd via TKO.

Second round, Rousey in fetal position and runs from ring

Oddsmakers have this ending in round 1 (+125 fight starts round 2). I don't really agree, I think this fight goes a little longer. I pick a round 3 finish for Rousey after Nunes gasses.
Shitting in the woods...

...again.

Round 2
Rousey gets pounded and beaten up but pulls off a miracle armbar near end of second round.

Hard to say. Ronda armbar round 1

or

Nunes TKO round 2

Round 1, at 4:30 Nunes famously gasses, throws a lazy straight, into an armgrab, hanger takedown armbar

Round 1. Certainly not going past Round 2 imo. Both are at their most dangerous in the first and often tire.

Hopefully Nunes just lays back and let's Rousey chase her for the first round, Nunes TKO early RD2. I doubt that happens cause I feel like Nunes comes out slinging fists and gets wadded up by rousey on the ground.

It basically depends on if Rousey comes out with a point to prove, she'll pull it off. If she comes out and fights like a chickenshit, Nunes will tee off.
If I had a gun to my head and had to pick I'd say Nunes early RD2 and hope like a mf I don't get murked

1st RD. Under 2 minutes. Submission. Ronda regains belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back