predict nicks next fight

As a huge fan of both brothers I would love to see Nick have a resurgence. He’s still what only 35? He could have a great 5 year run.....the epic butthurt by all the haters would be glorious.

Anyone that got Nick added on Snapchat knows this guy will be in some shit when he actually has a fight planned. He's a legit alcoholic now that also smokes a ton of weed. He parties every single day of the week and I saw a shady vid of him getting knocked out by a smaller pro boxer a few months ago. He's getting up there in age too and hasn't trained seriously for a long, long time. He's fucked.

People act like he's way more skilled then Nate naturally, but I think Nate is ahead right now in terms of skill and most importantly living healthy.

Anyone that got Nick added on Snapchat knows this guy will be in some shit when he actually has a fight planned. He's a legit alcoholic now that also smokes a ton of weed. He parties every single day of the week and I saw a shady vid of him getting knocked out by a smaller pro boxer a few months ago. He's getting up there in age too and hasn't trained seriously for a long, long time. He's fucked.

People act like he's way more skilled then Nate naturally, but I think Nate is ahead right now in terms of skill and most importantly living healthy.
That’s sad man, didn’t know he’s been drinking

That’s sad man, didn’t know he’s been drinking

It isn't even a casual drink, every single fucking day it's a new party at which him and his crew are wasted. Every. Single. Day.

Carlos Condit rematch. Nick said he still wanted it

I would like to see Nick vs Maia or Nick vs Masvidal. But could see the UFC giving him a bigger ppv main event fight at 185 vs the Whittaker/Gastelum loser or at 170 with a rematch vs Lawler, or even a co-main vs the Cerrone/Perry winner. Though at 185, I would like to see him vs Luke, if Luke were to stay at 185 after the Weidman rematch. I just hope the UFC doesn't put him vs a wrestler like Covington. Not sure how Condit feels about fighting again, but a rematch vs Condit, would be a solid co-main on a ppv card. A rematch at 185 vs Silva is an option too.

Prolly more fighting the law for the inevitable trouble he gets in when he parties.

mRQxGva.jpg

Back