predict nicks next fight

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
even though nick doesnt deserve to be in ufc he sells ppv.i have a feeling we will see him fight the winner of woodley/till fight.

He is done, he won't come back and if he does he will put another boring fight like he did with Anderson, I'm tiread of hearing about this guy

UFC 230 MSG Colby defending interim welterweight championship. Brawl with ATT crew on the presser

He has some beef with Colby so they might make that fight but methinks Clobbyington would wrestlehump him fairly easily.

He is done, he won't come back and if he does he will put another boring fight like he did with Anderson, I'm tiread of hearing about this guy
I always wonder why people that are tired of hearing about Nick click on a thread titled “predict Nicks next fight” and comment.
Is your time that worthless that you comment on topics you are tired of or don’t care about?

War Diaz!

6027089605_3a33062728_b.jpg

He'll come back at MW and fight Whittaker. Whittaker will send hom back into retirement.

Lawler 2 baby!

Bout as big a name he can get right now and you know Robbie isn't going to pull a NBR.

Two aging superstars with Lawler and Diaz is an app per pro offering here. Book it Dana White! The fans will pack the stands.

Ruthless rematch at 185.

Another fight I'm interested in is Nick vs WB.

Or bring Matt Brown out of retirement.

If Nick comes back they'll try to make Nick vs Mike Perry and Nick will tell them to go fuck themselves. I can sense it.

Back