Predict in what fashion Sanchez will lose to Lamas but still get the decision?

Chuck Rock

Blue Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking Sanchez bangs hard for the first 2 rounds losing almost all exchanges, then in round 3 has a really good hail mary submission attempt that he puts all his effort into which gets him a split decision nod, even though he really lost all 3 rounds.

Making him 4-3 in his last 7 fights, but in reality 0-7.

How do you see Sanchez losing but getting the win?

Lamas by submission after rocking sanchez. He's too technical and beats anyone who isn't heavy handed.

If Diego would start snorting Stevia, again, he would beat Lamas easily.

I think Lamas is gonna finish Diego by submission (read-naked) after rocking him with a head kick.

Diego has never been knocked out or submitted so idk why people are jumping to the conclusion he will against Lamas.

Diego via SD

Lamas opens a huge cut on Sanchez with an elbow. Ref determines that Sanchez is bleeding, making him the victor.

Don't know but I hope Lamas can finish him.

Diego has never been knocked out or submitted so idk why people are jumping to the conclusion he will against Lamas.

Diego via SD
Diego may be more drained, more tired at 145. Not to mention, Lamas is a monster. I have it Lamas via decision, but a finish wouldn't surprise me too much.

Diego will be half-dead from dehydration and incomplete receovery will severely impact his punch resistance.

Lamas via TKO/rocked submission in late 2nd or 3rd.

Diego will miss weight. If he does miraculously make it he's gonna look sickly like Penn did and get destroyed.

Diego will walk into punches and kicks for 3 rounds thus giving him the victory through walking forward aggression.

Diego may be more drained, more tired at 145. Not to mention, Lamas is a monster. I have it Lamas via decision, but a finish wouldn't surprise me too much.

This, plus the age factor, and diego taking beatings for his entire career. For all we know he could come out looking worse than BJ Penn at 145

Diego will walk into punches and kicks for 3 rounds thus giving him the victory through walking forward aggression.

What are you talking about? He attacks Lamas' hands with his forehead. It's legit!
Running into punches ... can you believe this guy? :D

Back