Predict How Long It Will Be Until Khamzat is Booked To Fight 2 Guys In One Night!!

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know he's smeshing quite on quite "lower level" competition but let's keep it a buck. He looked like he could have taken on Colby Covington in the main event after eating Meerschart like a cheap appetizer and then have Woodley for dessert. Got damn!! Hype man hype man!!! Yeah that's me!!!

Won't ever happen, but I will say that I think Khamzat is definitely capable of beating 2 opponents on the same night

If they allowed him to do that I think he will accept it but the commission won't allow it

4 guys in 1 night

UFC early days 1 night tourney revival

Khamzat beats Royce Gracie, Ken Shamrock, Dan Severn and Tank Abbott all in 5 minutes

But in all seriousness, wouldnt it have to be a tourney style like Rizen

So they would need 4 fighters and the winners would fight winner....Khamzat would win first match, then fight winner of other match

This isn't 1998 anymore when people fought without 3 months opponent specific training camps

Nate Diaz and Mcgregor I hope.

Easily he’s taken like 3 punches his entire career. He could have fought Colby right after his win last night and done much better than Woodley.

4 guys in 1 night

UFC early days 1 night tourney revival

Khamzat beats Royce Gracie, Ken Shamrock, Dan Severn and Tank Abbott all in 5 minutes
This is honestly not unlikely. Unless he gets touched by Tank. Dude was the definition of one punch KO power.

Back