Predict Garbrandt's potential reign?

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A new king at 135 has been crowned. Cody impressed last night, had an excellent gameplan and (as a Cruz fan) outclassed the former champion. MMA has been nothing but surprises for the past 2 years so far. Champions are dropping left and right and it seems that dominance is significantly harder to attain in the sport now.

Do you see Garbrandt holding onto the title for a while? Do you see someone at 135 that will give him fits or potentially dethrone him?

Sound off, SherVirgins.

if he beats TJ he will be champ for a long time.

I dont think lineker has much of a chance with his flat footed style and no take down defense

Jimmy Rivera would get blitzed

Caraway has no chance what so ever

The movement and hand speed I saw last night will lead to super fights in other divisions. He is young and still getting better...

He could keep it if he stays out of the way of Lineker.

Somehow I just don't see him beating TJ. Cody's game plan for Cruz worked but I think TJ is a much hard puncher and better wrestler. But hey who knows.

As much as I can't stand the guy, Cruz isn't done yet. If he can best Dillashaw and Cruz (again), it'll be quite a long reign.

I was a fan already, but after last night I dont see anyone beating him anytime soon. TJ included.

Would deal with Lineker and get dealt with by TJ, I feel.

Probably favourite in a rematch with Dom, too.

Cody can just do the same thing TJ did

easy win for cody imo
Cody should be the favorite. But if he is in too much love with his boxing then lineker has a shot all five rounds. I could see him catching Cody.

He's just so fast and so powerful. He could hold it for a long time. Despite how it looked last night, I think the biggest threat to him will be Cruz because he's such a smart fighter. I think Cody will beat TJ pretty clearly. TJ is really good but the only place where he's better than Cody is his kicks.

If he can beat TJ, which is a big if, he could hold the title for awhile. I think he beats Dom again and scorches the existing challengers:
upload_2016-12-31_16-57-2.png

Word is that he used to mess TJ up in practice and after watching him handle Cruz like that I think he'd beat the mess out of TJ.

Back