Predict a Superfight that will happen in 2020

none of those will happen cause jon is scared to moved up, rumble doesnt want that smoke or pass a usada drug test, gsp ducking khabib, and fury will be making 50 plus million fighting wilder and 20 million from we to be at wrestlemaina vs brock so why would jfury fight mma for the pennies the ufc offers.

I guess I meant fan service fights that you'd really like to see but also important legacy-wise. I know a lot of people think Jones is scared to move up but I think he will eventually, I just hope it isn't one and done like GSP did in MW. I agree that GSP will probably start to doubt his chances against Khabib the more he wins. The fury thing was a joke lol

Masvidal vs Ferguson for the Just Bleed Championship presented by the Just Bleed Guy himself

I want to see DC vs Jones again. I would watch them fight each other a thousand times.

I would rather Tito vs Tyson Fury.. Chuck has no business fighting Fury

Logan Paul vs CM Punk. It's what the people want.

Logan Paul with ease... super athletic in his prime ex amatuer wrestler with some actual boxing training vs an old broken down guy who trained some MMA...
He KOs Punk in the first
That would actually be a competitive fight Imo and probably draw a ton of stupid fans, and a few educated ones who are just curious like myself, I would be as interested or more in a Rogan vs Wesley snipes fight for the record. Could call it "the fight of the century" due to their cumulative ages

It would not be... Paul is stronger, faster, more athletic, has the longer combat base hilariously, and can actually box a little.
He takes CM punks head off

Pretty sure Chuck was right when he said he'd win that Tyson Fury fight in MMA. Here's how it goes down.

Chuck liddell slowly plods to the middle of the ring, Tyson Fury hits him with a huge right hand leaving him dead in the middle of the ring. The police arrest Tyson and Chuck wins via DQ as Tyson is carted off to prison as well as whomever else sanctioned this fight.

That would actually be a competitive fight Imo and probably draw a ton of stupid fans, and a few educated ones who are just curious like myself, I would be as interested or more in a Rogan vs Wesley snipes fight for the record. Could call it "the fight of the century" due to their cumulative ages
I think it would sell pretty good but is a no-contest.
Logan would smash CM Punk in the 1st. Has better, faster, stronger hands.
Probably has better cardio. Bigger, stronger.
Better wrestler.
CM Punk's hail mary is a guillotine, problem is he'd be fighting a hs wrestling prodigy and pro-boxer :(

I guess I meant fan service fights that you'd really like to see but also important legacy-wise. I know a lot of people think Jones is scared to move up but I think he will eventually, I just hope it isn't one and done like GSP did in MW. I agree that GSP will probably start to doubt his chances against Khabib the more he wins. The fury thing was a joke lol
Jones would be bulkier and slower at hw fighting shittier competition with more limited skill sets. If he moves up the only people worth fighting would be stipe, Francis and Curtis. The rest of the division sucks. DC already got his ass kicked twice.

To put it simply, a superfight is between two dominant champions.

I think that's pretty much what you have if Stipe beats DC again. I'm not some huge Stipe fan. I hope DC wins, actually. But if Stipe wins, then that's a Superfight. It's not a GSP v Silva caliber sort of superfight, but what is? It's certainly a Khabib vs Max caliber superfight.

Was Nate Diaz vs Masvidal a super fight? Curious, because It clearly was.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/can-we-clear-up-definition-of-superfight-please.3304381/#:~:targetText=The definition of a superfight,fighters completely lost their luster.

Heres a nice link for you that is agreed upon by sherdoggers. Super fights can be fan favorite fights. Nick Diaz is a huge star and so is now Masvidal. If that isnt a super fight I dont know what is. So yeah... boom.

nick diva was a star 8 years ago. who asking to see nick fight now a days. that right nobody. nate vs jorge wasnt a super fight it was a pr stunt fight that on the level of kimbl silce vs dada 5000. nate and jorge are still both considered journeyman fighters who arent ever gone be champions.

Stipe should move down to LHW and fight Jones. It is pretty much impossible for Jon to add 20 pounds of muscle without getting banned for life by USADA and Stipe can easily get leaner and cut the weight.

Back