Predict a Superfight that will happen in 2020

Conor vs GSP at the end of the year

It'll be a fight for the Lightweight Title after one of them defeats the winner of Khabib vs Tony (which will be Tony, btw) to win the title. Conor will shock the world and defeat GSP

Henry Cejudo vs Valentina Shevenko and Henry Cejudo vs Amanda Nunes/GDR winner.

i remember when superfights involved long reigning champions, these days its win a title then move up to cash in.how bout dominate your divisions till youve cleaned them out then move up or take a fight against another champion?

Gsp vs Silva was a superfight, the only one super in stipe vs jones is jon

But Stipe previously held the HW strap for the longest time ever in the UFC, HWs hit too hard to rack up title defenses like in MW or WW. If he beats DC again he'd be the only other person to hold 2 wins over DC, and he'd have won 6 championship fights, which is pretty impressive. He would be the undisputed best UFC HW of all time. And he will be fighting Jones who's regarded as the GOAT. So GOAT vs GOAT HW (at least in the UFC). You're right he still won't on the level of GSP or Silva, but he's the closest HW equivalent to ever fight in the UFC (assuming he beats DC again)

Here are a couple

Jon vs Stipe after stipe wins trilogy vs DC
Ngannou vs Rumble
GSP vs Khabib after Khabib beats Tony
Tyson Fury vs Chuck Liddel for his MMA Debut (Chuck already said he could beat Tyson in an MMA bout lets see if Tyson bits)

Chuck couldnt beat anyone these days especially one if the greatest boxing Hws

Jon Jones vs a HW that isnt Stipe/Francis/someone that can beat him.

Floyd vs CM Punk.

Werdum vs Fedor, Werdum vs Bader or something like that.
Werdum returns to UFC in summer, leaves the UFC for some reason (losing, PEDs, disputes) etc and is booked for the new year's eve card for some other org.

None.

I wish we could have Gsp vs Habib but Gsp is just too old and the Ufc will give Justin the next shot.

Stipe vs Jones would be fantastic but Jones will not move up. Mark my words.

Khabib vs Max isnt to far off

JJ has proven more than Khabib, and Stipe has proven at least as much as Max. That's without taking into account that JJ and Stipe would turn Khabib and Max into stains on the mat, head to head.

Tyson Fury would destroy Chuck, plus Chuck is a LHW

Give Tyson Fury Tito instead...Tito is always looking for paydays

Or Tyson Fury can fight Rampage in Japan

I think Dana will give in on Khabib/GSP if he keeps gaining popularity.

Conor vs GSP at the end of the year

It'll be a fight for the Lightweight Title after one of them defeats the winner of Khabib vs Tony (which will be Tony, btw) to win the title. Conor will shock the world and defeat GSP
You sure are a great comedian...

JJ has proven more than Khabib, and Stipe has proven at least as much as Max. That's without taking into account that JJ and Stipe would turn Khabib and Max into stains on the mat, head to head.
Stipe also hasnt defended the belt since January 2018, thats 2 years next month.Can I also add hes looked far from convincing while holding the belt.And if reports are true and he fights DC next theres absolutely no guarantee he still champ in 2020.

Back