Pre-Training Suppliment?

Eneishi

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm looking for something to give me that extra "boost" during my BJJ class, and sparring sessions. I've tried Jacked, but it seems to give me more strength, but it zaps my stamina.

Does anyone know of something I could take that will give me the best of both worlds? As in, gives me strength, and keeps my endurance going?

I don't lift much, so I don't really need anything that will make my veins pop out or whatever. I just do cardio, and regular endurance/strength training.

Also, I'm trying to cut weight, so I'm not looking for anything that will make me gain any weight.

I'm currently taking M-Drive, and Oxy Elite Pro.

Any help would be great.

Well Caffeine could work, but it would make me crash during training I'm sure. This is something I'm trying to avoid.

I never crash from caffiene, but that's because I don't have any sugar with it. 4 cups of strong french press coffee with sweetener does alright for me. Sometimes I'll drink a sugar free energy drink on top of that if I feel I need an extra boost. I've never had any bad experiences with stimulants where sugar wasn't involved.

Thanks, I'll check those things out.

I appreciate your help.

Seriously guys, stop buying overpriced supplements, better ways to spend your money.
My advice - black coffee and a B Vit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back