Pre-Season Premier League Thread v4: Safest Seat In the UK Edition

Are you happy Taylor Swift is back on Spotify?!??!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disgusted!

Labour celebrating a loss being a win (tbf the improvement given all that's gone on was impressive) our PM completely undermined herself and is now having to align with a bunch of bozo's (despite calling for this f'n thing in the first place) UKIP got fooking DESTROYED and I mean thrown off a hell in a cell destroyed (which probs means that moran Big Nige will be back on the scene shortly, I know you luff him mate but he's scum)

How we handle Brexit now seems even more confusing (would lol if we had another referendum, reckon remain would win it now that people are more informed and have seen all that is involved with the process.)

NF Bless. Without you I fear brother @Tules would veer too far off course.

Imagine if certain papers and his own party members didn't launch such a relentless attack on man like Corbyn from day one. To survive that, stay and bring them back from the shit they were in is really quite remarkable.

NF Bless. Without you I fear brother @Tules would veer too far off course.

Imagine if certain papers and his own party members didn't launch such a relentless attack on man like Corbyn from day one. To survive that, stay and bring them back from the shit they were in is really quite remarkable.

dis guys happy lol

labour still lost doe. what happens now??

@Nowhere Fast women's final at Rolland Garros, apart from Halep aka ms breast reduction, aint got a clue who the other one is, she's not even ranked LOL.

This is what happens when Serena is out of the game.

you are truly an enigma....

and a DownsLAD! Keepo.

Big Nige gonna Vinny Mac walk his way back into our lives. UKIP went down 18% where I am (they gained the exact same amount of support in 2015. Big Nige is a difference maker no doubt about it)

p.s. what is this recount bollocks with this Rudd woman? She clearly lost but due to her position rigged the vote, imo. Reminded me when I had to retake my GCSE maffs exam about 10 times coz I was so shit. Got it right eventually doesn't mean I was any good doe lol. :rolleyes:
she asked them to check the bins outside lol

am i the only one who thinks this lass is FIT?

@Deffid

@Nowhere Fast women's final at Rolland Garros, apart from Halep aka ms breast reduction, aint got a clue who the other one is, she's not even ranked LOL.

This is what happens when Serena is out of the game.

all I know is that she is from Latvia lol. I hope she wins.

Indeed pal, women's game has always been so incredibly inconsistent except for SerenaBae. I am interested if Thiem can make a match of it against Nadal later on.

Happy birthday @Kahl Drogo
y28zcZE.gif

Teresa May's last words of her speech after she left the podium outside number 10

"Now let's get to work"

You ain't doing some landscaping bint, your trying to reverse all the damage you have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back