Pre-Season Premier League Thread v4: Safest Seat In the UK Edition

Are you happy Taylor Swift is back on Spotify?!??!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not started yet but planning to (said for the 10th time this year so far)

My mate at work was saying the same thing for years, then he just got started while he was on leave. hammered through them all in about 2 or 3 weeks and came back to work like..

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Was pissed that he had missed so much weekly bants with the other fans. Also annoyed that a few of the major plot twists and events had been spoiled for him. Get up to speed lad.

I am disgusted!

Labour celebrating a loss being a win (tbf the improvement given all that's gone on was impressive) our PM completely undermined herself and is now having to align with a bunch of bozo's (despite calling for this f'n thing in the first place) UKIP got fooking DESTROYED and I mean thrown off a hell in a cell destroyed (which probs means that moran Big Nige will be back on the scene shortly, I know you luff him mate but he's scum)

How we handle Brexit now seems even more confusing (would lol if we had another referendum, reckon remain would win it now that people are more informed and have seen all that is involved with the process.)

I am disgusted!

Labour celebrating a loss being a win (tbf the improvement given all that's gone on was impressive) our PM completely undermined herself and is now having to align with a bunch of bozo's (despite calling for this f'n thing in the first place) UKIP got fooking DESTROYED and I mean thrown off a hell in a cell destroyed (which probs means that moran Big Nige will be back on the scene shortly, I know you luff him mate but he's scum)

How we handle Brexit now seems even more confusing (would lol if we had another referendum, reckon remain would win it now that people are more informed and have seen all that is involved with the process.)

I would love to see remain win another referendum just so I could see Tules' posts in here

I am disgusted!

HOLY SHIT

you can do it all. Football. Baes. Choons. Politics talk

what a post.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I would love to see remain win another referendum just so I could see Tules' posts in here

I voted for labour yesterday but i'd still vote leave lol

My mate at work was saying the same thing for years, then he just got started while he was on leave. hammered through them all in about 2 or 3 weeks and came back to work like..

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Was pissed that he had missed so much weekly bants with the other fans. Also annoyed that a few of the major plot twists and events had been spoiled for him. Get up to speed lad.

There's just SO much to watch tho

Saw a guy the other day with a badge that said "I'm not to blame, I voted remain"

Don't worry

I thought that too but then was addicted after the first episode already. Went through all seasons like a hot knife through butter lol. If it wasn't for the Euros last summer it would have been even faster :D

you are truly an enigma....

and a DownsLAD! Keepo.

Big Nige gonna Vinny Mac walk his way back into our lives. UKIP went down 18% where I am (they gained the exact same amount of support in 2015. Big Nige is a difference maker no doubt about it)

p.s. what is this recount bollocks with this Rudd woman? She clearly lost but due to her position rigged the vote, imo. Reminded me when I had to retake my GCSE maffs exam about 10 times coz I was so shit. Got it right eventually doesn't mean I was any good doe lol. :rolleyes:

Saw a guy the other day with a badge that said "I'm not to blame, I voted remain"

yeah i'd prob get hit if I wore a vote leave badge down here lmao

Sadly, that's your fault for being on a long ting, bwin. When you've finished and caught up, you'll be like Tyrone Biggums for another episode, my G.

I watched the whole thing again last year. Felt like a breeze. Was ill doe, so had spare time.

p.s. what is this recount bollocks with this Rudd woman? She clearly lost but due to her position rigged the vote, imo. Reminded me when I had to retake my GCSE maffs exam about 10 times coz I was so shit. Got it right eventually doesn't mean I was any good doe lol. :rolleyes:

{<jordan}

@EOW you wanna start watching it wid me?

i havent seen it either lol

Sadly, that's your fault for being on a long ting, bwin. When you've finished and caught up, you'll be like Tyrone Biggums for another episode, my G.

I watched the whole thing again last year. Felt like a breeze. Was ill doe, so had spare time.

Will watch the first 3 episodes today, matter of fact I'm downloading now

@EOW you wanna start watching it wid me?

i havent seen it either lol

Appreciate the offer mate but I feel I may need to be fully focused on it so I don't miss anything. Hard to do it with a BOOST of your stature next to me

It is a Bae heaven

You need to watch it for the Baes alone lol

which ones?

Emilia and the ginger one?

Not a fan of that short fat boy that all the GOT fans wank over

which ones?

Emilia and the ginger one?

Not a fan of that short fat boy that all the GOT fans wank over

There are several other Baes too

The short one is not one of them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.