Pre-Season Prem Thread V24: £30m on Bolasie!?? £50m on Stones?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh well. You gave it a shot. Struck out @blokeybloke

I'll see it through to the season finale with or without the Mrs. It might be because I just watched 2 seasons of Fargo and then watched Stranger Things, so it has a lot to compete with.

The corporate dick head's wife is FIT, but I'm trying not to think about it, with her being preggers and that.

Wenger should seriously stop giving interviews. He's rustling Arsenal fans badly this morning!

Comments on this:

Master rustler. {<jimmies}

Just searched, Roger lol

what a game!

Remember Gon? The biggest fall out I ever had with one of my best mates was over one of us using Gon and winning:

Proper annoying to fight against.

Remember Gon? The biggest fall out I ever had with one of my best mates was over one of us using Gon and winning:

Lmao yeah, little midget

I remember the beach volleyball games, used to use him on that, he had some overpowered move for it IIRC

dis old cunt was legit

d168f082e5d61d2ecc643f6dd2f9d5f1.jpg

like 3 characters all copied his move set, frauds imo

low kick, low kick, low kick, low kick

Morning Sir!

AW making excuses again this morning on Sky Sports News lol.

'Very difficult to find quality in the transfer market'

'
reminds my of the ''no value in the market'' bs,Sir Alex used to hit us with.

Wenger should seriously stop giving interviews. He's rustling Arsenal fans badly this morning!

Comments on this:

Master rustler. {<jimmies}

I honestly don't get it. The thing is, that even if he does sign someone now, the fans will still be angry and it will look like they are panic buys. We only nheeded to sign 3 players and most would have been satisfied.

The comments about him being a joke, from people who probably aren't even best at their job stacking shelves in Sainsbury's, are a bit much though.

reminds my of the ''no value in the market'' bs,Sir Alex used to hit us with.

I like the fact that we don't waste it on shit like Bolasie or Stones for 50m, but at times, you have to pay £10m/£15m on top to get a deal done, which we don't seem to do. We could've signed Lacazette for £40m last month. He's probably 25m max at this stage, but it's the market right now.

low kick, low kick, low kick, low kick

I had him worked out mate. The only way to beat me with him, was to master the juggles or reversals. It used to get heated when we had tournaments on the endz. Man could lose his weed money for no reason, fam.

@Tules I thought you were early 20's mate, how were you playing Tekken 2 and 3 or was it the later ones?

Also, this is great:

I had him worked out mate. The only way to beat me with him, was to master the juggles or reversals. It used to get heated when we had tournaments on the endz. Man could lose his weed money for no reason, fam.

@Tules I thought you were early 20's mate, how were you playing Tekken 2 and 3 or was it the later ones?

Also, this is great:

I had tekken 2/3, everyone I knew back then did

I also played resident evil 2 lmao

I'll see it through to the season finale with or without the Mrs. It might be because I just watched 2 seasons of Fargo and then watched Stranger Things, so it has a lot to compete with.

The corporate dick head's wife is FIT, but I'm trying not to think about it, with her being preggers and that.
She reminds me of Angelina Jolie:

actress-stephanie-corneliussen-attends-entertainment-weeklys-the-picture-id507521916

Also, this is great:

Hwoarang, Eddie (dat capoeira) and Lei were my go to guys

Loved Lei the most, nothing better than reversing a strike and switching from the crane style to drunken master straight afterwards

Hwoarang, Eddie (dat capoeira) and Lei were my go to guys

Loved Lei the most, nothing better than reversing a strike and switching from the crane style to drunken master straight afterwards

Eddie was legit

spam the button mashing, X or O at the same time iirc

oh, you were one of those players huh

one of the best IMO

would dominate

Street fighter required a TON more skill lol. I'd always get rekt on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back