Pre-Season Prem Thread V23: A blast from the past, throwback edition

Why did the seagulls follow the trawler?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So only strikers can be "game changers" LMAO

Zidane didn't have unreal scoring numbers as well and he played way more offensive than Pogba, guess he wasn't a game changer either.

Has she got some black in her?

If she wants some,,, I'll give it her

oiiiiiiiiiiiii

that's my bae bwin, can't let you make vulgar jokes about her.

plus she is a Vaggitarian

oiiiiiiiiiiiii

635731975552579091-579992652_anigif_enhanced-buzz-18604-1387317154-9.gif

2 shit fa cups in 12 years is a downfall

Really need to get rid of the stupid League Cup and thus make the FA Cup more important again imo

Make it just one game per round as well, not the "rematch if it is a draw" crap.

The black BBC presenter guy was about to go back to his road man days on the people behind him. The skeng was 5 seconds from coming out.

2 shit fa cups in 12 years is a downfall

but you signed El Neny, which clearly shows the club is on the up and up

relax mate, your season will be a good one

Can this woman please get a start for the USNWT tonight . . . PLEASE

13696784_651967924960448_427524980_n.jpg

Weeeooooooo. #FreePressBless.

If she is ever gonna start a match it is tonights, imo since a draw means USA tops the group regardless of other results. Gonna be some angry lesbians if she gets poverty minutes again.

He rejuvenates our midfield for years to come he'll change our game and that's all I care about. Henry thinks he's a good purchase.
Henry would never say bad thing about a French brother. But if you watched France you would have noticed when he played deeper in midfield he struggled more. So if you gonna spend 100 million and play him in 4-2-3-1 as one of the 2. Then you will lose a lot of what he is good at. How is he and Rooney work in midfield? Pogba will be forced to defend most of the time

nah, i dont accept that. we are still a top top club

We're no longer what we once were.

We're led by a board that's fully after the money, winning doesn't come into the thinking, just profit. We have a manager with no hunger for success, he accepts mediocrity and rewards it and hails failure as a success.

We're an example that no other club should follow, no longer a football club but more of a business, doing the bare minimum every year.

A club with a losers mentality.

Wenger was once a great manager, but he's been a failure as a football manager over the last 12 years.

Arsenal PLC is a top club.

Arsenal FC is dead and buried.

oiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm sorry man, premmers is wilin'. It was uncouth of me to try and do a Ryan Giggs on my brother.

Weeeooooooo. #FreePressBless.

If she is ever gonna start a match it is tonights, imo since a draw means USA tops the group regardless of other results. Gonna be some angry lesbians if she gets poverty minutes again.

I'm gonna stay up to watch, if that cunt Jill refuses to give PressBless the minutes she deserves I will pen a strongly worded letter to the top brass of American football.

#FreePressBless

#GiveHerTheBallAndSheWillScore

The deal is beyond crazy. He really isnt that good and when you spend 100 million pound on a player. You want him to be ready to produce of the highest order. but listening to so called experts talk about him they use the word potential a lot. he has a lot of attributes and has the potential to be one of the best players in the world. I really think he will fail to live up to this transfer fee and he has to produce much better than what he has done for Juve.

2 seasons ago he had 8 league goals and 3 assists in Seria A in 26 appearance. Last season 8 goals 12 assists in 35 appearance. These numbers wont be enough for 100 million pound player. These are good numbers for midfielder. But they dont scream game changer
I've not seen enough of him to offer anything like an informed opinion on the guy. Am hearing a lot of excuses & justifications for the price tag though.

He didn't have an 90m player performance at the EURO's. But that's just a mini tourney full of all-star strangers, tbf. Folk blamed Deschamps for not using him properly. I'm not sure I agree with that.

For 90m I'd need more guarantees than potential though. He's not the consistent game changing winner I'd need for that lofty price tag.

Looking forward to see how fares. His highlights package is top shelf. Kid deserves time to settle into a new side that's in a new Mgr's first season, so will get plenty from me.

Big boy prices = Big boy expectations

Initial lean is he's overpriced & I doubt he matches Roy Keane legendary status and that's the barometer by which his success will ultimately be measured by me.

I'm gonna stay up to watch, if that cunt Jill refuses to give PressBless the minutes she deserves I will pen a strongly worded letter to the top brass of American football.

#FreePressBless

#GiveHerTheBallAndSheWillScore
when's kick off mate? I'll be able to watch it

Henry would never say bad thing about a French brother. But if you watched France you would have noticed when he played deeper in midfield he struggled more. So if you gonna spend 100 million and play him in 4-2-3-1 as one of the 2. Then you will lose a lot of what he is good at. How is he and Rooney work in midfield? Pogba will be forced to defend most of the time
I would hope he plays in a 3 with a box to box free role. Rooney can sit on the bench, playing him while stifling Pogba would take the piss. Maureen said Rooney won't be playing deeper and he won't get in front of Zlatan or Rashford so either Pogba plays behind him (gross) or takes his place.

I'm sorry man, premmers is wilin'. It was uncouth of me to try and do a Ryan Giggs on my brother.

lmao

Apology accepted

I'm sorry also for being so defensive, but my heart does little skips every time I see her.

Whoa lost my man status for a second there, let me rephrase.

I just want the pussy, then I'll dash

PressBless if you read that ignore it, I wanna take long walks with you, hold hands and enjoy a vegetarian picnic.

love you boo

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back