Pre-Season Prem Thread V21: Same Love (NTTAWWT)

Love is love, be with who you want . . .

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no one available

for fantasy is valencia a defender this year?

if this game could end right now ctually that would be great
no draw plz

Tony V as captain, nice.

Wenger passing on Zlatan, for the 2nd time in his career, is a massive fuck up yet again.

Sell Feo, sell fucking Ox. Sell the shit you keep here and put 400k towards Zlatan FFS

Jose going to give Micky a jog out.

Excited to see how Alexis does up top, does well when up there with Chile but at the same time they are all vanilla midgets lol

Wenger passing on Zlatan, for the 2nd time in his career, is a massive fuck up yet again.

Sell Feo, sell fucking Ox. Sell the shit you keep here and put 400k towards Zlatan FFS
original.gif

Excited to see how Alexis does up top, does well when up there with Chile but at the same time they are all vanilla midgets lol

I'm looking forward to seeing how Aaron does just behind him

He played upfront for us at the start of the 14/15 season by himself in a lone role. It didn't work.

You guys are all part time gooners I swear ffs.

maybe kompany will throw alexis like a lawn dart

book of nash

He played upfront for us at the start of the 14/15 season by himself in a lone role. It didn't work.

You guys are all part time gooners I swear ffs.
bad-boys-2-woosah.jpg

God I hope Mata picked up a small knock there.

What a slap in the face otherwise.

mata looked fucking pissed

de gea getting rebounds like he is lebron james out there

Arsenal wearing the home shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back