Pre-Season Prem Thread V19: Peace in the Prem Thread

Can there ever be peace in the Prem Thread

• Total voters
Ian was talking about the wrong player.

Ramsey's top quality and homegrown, we need him to succeed, especially if we're getting shot of Theo.

You made good points and I wouldn't mind seeing that combo, I'm just saying that Wenger will likely want to go with Granit and Ramsey, hoping that Granit can bring the best out of him.

Me disagreeing with you was more to do with your account of Spurs playing us off the pitch, was wide of the mark and a complete exaggeration.
I still agree 100% with blokey, i just misread your comment. I really like Ramsey, I enjoy the way he plays, In the midfield looks like a CDM at times, on the counter looks like an attacking midfielder, on the wing looks a winger (well duh speeit) i just don't think he can play with Ozil/Sanchez/Wilshere, three predominant ballhogs. This Euro cycle i really noticed just how good he is. Idk what to do with this squad formation wise, good luck to Wenger.

That moment when you pay off the rest of your credit card bill and then realize you have tuition to pay in a month
I got a new card and my new car the same month, like the same week pretty much actually and i thought i scheduled both for automatic payment on the 4th, but the card was on the third so i missed a payment. Really rustled, it's okay though, i put 200 down on a minimum 35$ payment and they don't get notified til 30 days out

its all fun and games until the season starts !

united will kick off with the community shield game on sunday vs leicester

FA cup winners vs Premier league winners.

after transfer window closes united will have this team I think :

De Gea

Valencia Smalling Bailly Shaw

Pogba Carrick

Mkhtariyan Rooney Martial

Zlatan <3​

Bench:

Romero
Mata
Darmian
Rashford
Lingard
Memphis
Herrera

:p

Carrick.............overrated since 2007.

Carrick.............overrated since 2007.

LOL poor Carrick, but to be fair imo he usually is solid like not bad but not special either, gets the job done!

idk if schneiderlin is a better CDM at this point :S

@RR you closed our fred

we got nowhere to go now lel

Back