Pre-Season Prem Thread V15: Fabrizio Romano Edition

Who will score more goals this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so many games in Europe then?
I think it started out in Australia but it ends in he u.s as a way for fans here to watch these teams and international players it more of a tour than a tournament.

I think it started out in Australia but it ends in he u.s as a way for fans here to watch these teams and international players it more of a tour than a tournament.
huh, good to know. I'm really excited to see real madrid play Bayern. probably the two best teams of the past 10 years to my knowledge. No one is really competing with them in their respective countries, madrid especially. James is so damn good.

What's that friend of angus that writes in caps when he's really happy? This jesus x guy is obviously his new account.

Chamberlain played like a beast tonight. Fun match!

3 Mexicans rushed the field and all got owned by security lolz. First guy ran on the field and a glitter explosion went off arrrrriba!!

Chamberlain played like a beast tonight. Fun match!

3 Mexicans rushed the field and all got owned by security lolz. First guy ran on the field and a glitter explosion went off arrrrriba!!
This is definitely the most immature thread I have witnessed in my time here. The la liga thread doesn't seem to have his problem or the other sports threads, I would expect the brits to have more class.

Morning guys

wakey.gif

This is definitely the most immature thread I have witnessed in my time here. The la liga thread doesn't seem to have his problem or the other sports threads, I would expect the brits to have more class.
If you don't like it, leave.

Agreed, you made some top top top quality posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back