Pre-Season Prem Thread V15: Fabrizio Romano Edition

Who will score more goals this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't, their new manager came from where he played so guess it makes sense. Probably a depth signing if Cedric continues his good form from the Euros

Speaking of, read like a week ago that Maureen was interested in a veteran CB, names mentioned included Garay, Bonucci and Fonte. The second there's no way that happens but I would love Fonte, an experienced defender and prem proven who you can rotate or cover in case of an injury, little worried of the depth there

Should battle it out with Arsenal for (3x Prem winner) Jonny Evans.

Jones, Smalling, Bailly, Blind, McNair and Rojo.

If Jones can keep fit and get his form back, Bailly settles in and Rojo stops being shit, it isn't TOO bad at CB, considering the lack of real quality in that position at the moment.

just used it. thanks.
Andy-Samberg-Thumbs-Up.gif

I'm putting the twat on ignore

don't have time for idiots

That's fine, but just so you know being mad in a Prem thread is not allowed

even at twats & idiots

Prem thread is love

"Who won a title unbeaten?"

"Again" LOL come on mang

£140,000*

Williams isn't better than Stones, not now and certainly not in the future.

Time for a new thread @EOW. I want to know who the signing is, you pussies have banged on about it for long enough.

Is going unbeaten in the league a tougher achievement than winning the CL?
In my opinion it is.
But if I had to choose I'd rather win another CL title than go a season unbeaten in the league.
In the end you'd gain one trophy and in terms of value CL>PL.

Williams isn't better than Stones, not now and certainly not in the future.

Don't see how you can that after the season Stones just had. He made an error a week.

For a club like Everton swapping Williams for Stones and gaining £40m is excellent business.

Is going unbeaten in the league a tougher achievement than winning the CL?
In my opinion it is.
But if I had to choose I'd rather win another CL title than go a season unbeaten in the league.
In the end you'd gain one trophy and in terms of value CL>PL.

CL+PL is where it is at.

United the only PREM winners to also reach CL final.....and they did it 4 times, winning twice.

Thread is almost completed, press conference is nearly uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back