Pre-Season Prem Thread V15: Fabrizio Romano Edition

Who will score more goals this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunners playing chivas

Chivas are pressuring.

Gunners coming off a win over the MLS all star team.

Do you mean Carson?

That's Long Beach. I'd have gone if I'd known earlier.
Technically the stubhub center is in rancho dominguez bordering gardena and compton. Right next to cal state Dominguez hills.

Funny i just came to post how i don't know how anyone my age can complain about their childhood. My mother just talked to me about hers for an hour and a half and holy christ, the 70s and 80's just sound miserable
It's all relative.

I thought I was spoilt rotten as a kid. Then you grow up & realize how young, poor, stupid & reckless your parents were lol

Watching the movie Boyhood helped make me fully understand the sacrifice & love my single divorced Mother had for me.

Great Mothers Day gift

Last edited:
Now the gunners are starting to pressure the goal.

The gunners size advantage seems to be helping in the corner kicks.

Theo walcott with a good shot at goal but it was blocked

Arsenal scores 1-0 on a very nice play.

Arsenal almost scores another goal right after

Walcott is so fucking wank

Lovely work from Jakka & Monreal completely wasted by Feo.

The gloves comes off for arsenal it is a bareknucle fight now ladies and gentlemen.

Give Jakka the armband. Great signing.

Nacho's gonna have one helluva season now he's got a playmaking pivot to overlap & exchange triangular passes with.

Last edited:
Never heard of any of those teams
Do you even soccer bruh?
Chivas produced chicharito and a few other mexican guys playing in Europe. And arsenal is a global powerhouse.

Do you even soccer bruh?
Chivas produced chicharito and a few other mexican guys playing in Europe. And arsenal is a global powerhouse.
Oh yeah? They win anything recently? I only watch the world cup to be fair

And arsenal is a global powerhouse.

FdSzawX.gif

Lol @ ASSenal being a "global powerhouse" wtf is going on itt

Lol @ ASSenal being a "global powerhouse" wtf is going on itt
Any team that competes in the champions league is among the worlds best and you are obviously biased calling them assenal. I have no dog in this fight being an LA Galaxy fan. Arsenal just beat a stacked mls all star team so that shows their world class caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back