Pre-Season Prem Thread V13: First Never Follows

Who will have a better season in the Premier League?

• Total voters
and you think Dortmund are going to actually win something again in your lifetime.

Well they already did and I actually was in the stadium when they won in 2011. ;)
neven-subotic-feiert-mit-bvb-fans-in-dortmunds-ausgehviertel-.jpg

your constant hate on arsenal is because you're obviously just a very jealous man sat at home. Bandwagon on the next big thing, then disappear when it crumbles

your constant hate on arsenal is because you're obviously just a very jealous man sat at home. Bandwagon on the next big thing, then disappear when it crumbles

Jealous of Arsenal . . . . why?

Well they already did and I actually was in the stadium when they won in 2011. ;)
neven-subotic-feiert-mit-bvb-fans-in-dortmunds-ausgehviertel-.jpg

I said

win something again

reading comprehension is lacking.

You will be living off a shit trophy that looks shitter than the Community Shield

I said

win something again

reading comprehension is lacking.

You will be living off a shit trophy that looks shitter than the Community Shield

Ninja edit IMO (even edited my quote!)

Anyways, I can actually assess our situation realistically unlike most Arsenal fans.

This player should be the first 100M player:

I think Conte is gonna do well at Chelsea this season. Been listening to some of his interviews, seems like a focused individual.

Can't wait for the season to start

I think Conte is gonna do well at Chelsea this season. Been listening to some of his interviews, seems like a focused individual.

He will. Of course he will, Chelsea will be a serious force under Conte.

Nothing of substance as always though

zzzzzzzzzzzz

You're wrong and I'm right.

The way it'll ALWAYS be.

If you want no more of this, raise the white flag, because it's going to happen

@Rawex your email box will be blessed soon.
Better bring your a-game, its filled with half naked and naked pictures from women all the world. (or was that another email kappa).

People that have long been buried by me are finally starting to emerge from their graves feeling safe again. lmao

He will. Of course he will, Chelsea will be a serious force under Conte.

in his first press conference he apologised for his poor grasp of the English language, but I think he speaks it pretty well.

Guy was more intense than Simeone on sidelines at Rose Bowl other night & that was just a friendly lol

With the purchase of Kante, we will once again see a very good Cesc Fabregas.

Back