Pre-Season Prem Thread V10: Tules opted out, the Dark Side moves on

Who finishes higher in the league this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch your lane Doofid.
:eek:

tumblr_inline_nl0tkcGYZP1scbxii.gif

KYYYYLLLEEEE

Dier or Wilshere

Shows how thin on the ground they are for viable options. Both of those would be terrible choices, IMO, but who else is there other than Cahill, Smalling or Butter fingers Hart?

Shows how thin on the ground they are for viable options. Both of those would be terrible choices, IMO, but who else is there other than Cahill, Smalling or Butter fingers Hart?
Teams a mess. No chemistry.

Bunch of quiet cerebral chokers mixed in with a bunch of gung-ho low IQ mouthbreathers

England don't have a reliable starting XI player that is Captain material right now. I thought maybe Smalling but he's just not that guy, imo.

England don't have a reliable starting XI player that is Captain material right now. I thought maybe Smalling but he's just not that guy, imo.

Don't worry though, we've got the right man to save the day

giphy.gif

Big Sam will bring Cresswell & Noble in & make himself look like the self stroking fucking idiot he really is.

Bertrand & Drinkwater are far better

No time for that shit. It basically comes down to who has the most free time and analyses all the stats.
so what youre saying is blokey has no life outside of caulking tile right?

so what youre saying is blokey has no life outside of caulking tile right?

I have no idea who won it last year.

What I do know is that when I used to play it, a guy who worked in our quant team and didn't even watch or like football used to win the company one every year. I used to help him at then start of the season and give him recommendations on who might be dropped (for a small slice of the win money) but he could do everything else through analysing the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back