Pre-Season Prem Thread Episode 11: The Return of the Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tules is melting down. Again :D

(Catch him on AFCTV after we lose on the opening day of the season in 3 weeks)

Nah I'm fine!

All you can do is laugh and hope we get that £8m Ben Yedder guy

Fergie told Raiola to go fuck himself.

Juve have already spent 97M on Higuain. Mou needs to grow a set, insert himself into the negotiation & tell his agent to get the f'n deal done now or jog the fuck on.

Matuidi's a better fit for Utd right now.
I give it 2 days tops.

Juve is fucked if they don't sell Pogba now, good for United.

Just noticed @Dr J using Episode 11 in the thread title

Clever.

There is no one available

f'n brilliant vid that. I watched a lot of Arsenal games that year because I enjoyed watching RVP play so much. One of my fav players to watch ever tbh.

was mine too. :(

Atleast you got to see him play for your team and win something eh :)

GOAT highlight vid imo. Everything is in it.

You really like Matuidi don't you lol

Platform builder.

He lays the track for the Hollywood bullet trains. Kante level cardio & ball retrieving skills with better passing.

He was the standout MVP of the EURO'S for me

was mine too. :(

Atleast you got to see him play for your team and win something eh :)

GOAT highlight vid imo. Everything is in it.

Wasn't gonna mention his United move as I didn't wanna make you cry. It was surreal watching him play for us especially and mostly in that first season. Just an incredible player when he was on form.

Have you found it in your heart to forgive him for his betrayal?

Wasn't gonna mention his United move as I didn't wanna make you cry. It was surreal watching him play for us especially and mostly in that first season. Just an incredible player when he was on form.

Have you found it in your heart to forgive him for his betrayal?

First time in his career he played a whole season back to back in his career injury free and he left. Cunt.

No, but I blame Arsene Wenger for alot of the problems over the last decade so who knows. I don't mind Cesc anymore.

Napoli got double what Higuain's worth. Insane price tag.

Arsene offered 5-8m over what Lacazette is worth. Troll Media have muggy Gooners on strings again.

Napoli got double what Higuain's worth. Insane price tag.

Arsene offered 5-8m over what Lacazette is worth. Troll Media have muggy Gooners on strings again.

As I said before, we've bid £29m. What's adding another £11m to that when Wenger has already said we need a striker with pace? That's why other clubs spend over the odds for certain players. The manager sees the quality they want in a player and they make sure they get him if they're essential to the plan. We have no plan. We have no options to go after. We pretend to go after players.

Who cares what a player is worth, especially at this moment. Would bidding another £10m for Lacazette hurt the club? Would we become another Leeds? Couldn't we just sell a fringe player to make up that loss? Who gives a shit.

If wenger fucking bought him 3 years ago for £27m, we'd have won the league twice in the last 3 years

@blokeybloke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back