Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v9: Panic Buys Edition

Which team does Daspy choose to support on the FF site? He cannot decide.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behave.

This will be his first run of games. Manager that bought him got shit canned straight away & he's had to prove himself under the new one who didnt want to rock the old guards boat when he first arrived.

Moot point.

The debate was for 2 seasons back and Rashford came out on top. If you had said you believed KI would have a better season in 2 years time, you may have had a point....but you didn’t.

KI could score 25 goals this season but I’m afraid you’d still have that L on your record.

Moot point.

The debate was for 2 seasons back and Rashford came out on top. If you had said you believed KI would have a better season in 2 years time, you may have had a point....but you didn’t.

KI could score 25 goals this season but I’m afraid you’d still have that L on your record.
" ... is a better player than ..."

No time limits. Truth always comes out.

Wijnaldum looked better than Ox other night against Torino.

What a squad

" ... is a better player than ..."

No time limits. Truth always comes out.

LOL

Is KI even going to play when Vardy is fit? Could see him getting 15+ if he plays regularly. Don’t really see him or Rashford playing for one of the big boys in 5 years time, really.

Presumably Rashford would get 15+ too if he played at #9 regularly.
Who do you think gets relegated?

Had Cardiff, Huddersfield & Southampton a few days ago but starting to think Watford might be worse than Saints.

Who do you think gets relegated?

Had Cardiff, Huddersfield & Southampton a few days ago but starting to think Watford might be worse than Saints.

Think Cardiff and Huddersfield are the two obvious choices. After that it is quite open. Watford, Southampton, Brighton, Bournemouth, Newcastle could all struggle.

Likes of Burnley, Palace, West Ham and Leicester should all push for top ten but equally they could all find themselves in a struggle if things go wrong.

On the spot Cardiff, Huddersfield and Brighton.

Think Cardiff and Huddersfield are the two obvious choices. After that it is quite open. Watford, Southampton, Brighton, Bournemouth, Newcastle could all struggle.

Likes of Burnley, Palace, West Ham and Leicester should all push for top ten but equally they could all find themselves in a struggle if things go wrong.

On the spot Cardiff, Huddersfield and Brighton.
Brighton looked great last season. I'm surprised folk are contemplating them as relegation contenders, tbh.

Pool could challenge city... but we’re unlucky so who knows.
Fabinho looked very good too, despite the penalty miss.

I've never seen him break lines like he did other night. Guy was proper amped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back