Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v9: Panic Buys Edition

Which team does Daspy choose to support on the FF site? He cannot decide.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea, Liverpool and City got me stoked for the Prem for the first time in my life.

Hazard under Saari is gonna be orgasmic.
Gonna be a fun season.

LOL Mou's been waiting to see who the Full-Back whisperer wants before making a move to steal him

Leicester any good still or should I skip that on Friday with United?

Gonna try and catch the Spurs, Chelsea, Pool and Arsenal and City games this week before Serie A and LaLiga kickoff and divert my attention.

this dailymail comment, ffs lmfao

I went out on loan to play with men fighting for bonuses to feed kids, says Watford's Nathaniel Chalobah as he looks to show all the things he has learned along the way this season
  • Nathaniel Chalobah was named among the substitutes for a League Cup tie at 15
  • Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea was sure he'd make it from youth ranks to first team
  • Chalobah went on six loans at Stamford Bridge and took a long route to Watford
  • He left Chelsea last summer, resisting offer of new contract to rejoin the Hornets
kojo, Metown, United Kingdom, 9 minutes ago

Can he just move on with his career? Every single interview he does, he brings Chelsea, loans etc. The amount of talking he does you'll think Chelsea let go Yaya Toure. Bang average.

Leicester any good still or should I skip that on Friday with United?

Gonna try and catch the Spurs, Chelsea, Pool and Arsenal and City games this week before Serie A and LaLiga kickoff and divert my attention.
This is the year that Iheanacho gets to prove he's a better player than Rashford

And im going to be fucking insufferable about it

Who's the 5th?

I've got a few duds in my squad like.....Oriol Romeu, Joe Hart, Calvert-Lewin, Chambers, Cedric.

Will need the big guns to shine.

#GW3 wildcard

Jefferson Lerma.

I got Wan-Bissaka, Scheletto, Cedric, Stekelenberg in terms of making up the numbers.

Boris Johnson has caused some great rustlemania

This is the year that Iheanacho gets to prove he's a better player than Rashford

And im going to be fucking insufferable about it

You said he was better in 2016/17 not that he would be better in 2018/19, son.

That ship has sailed, and you collected the L.

LOL Mou's been waiting to see who the Full-Back whisperer wants before making a move to steal him

LOL

C'mon son. Spurs are battling Wolves for the kid.

United are too busy bidding 80m for "The Next Baresi" Harry Maguire.

You said he was better in 2016/17 not that he would be better in 2018/19, son.

That ship has sailed, and you collected the L.
Behave.

This will be his first run of games. Manager that bought him got shit canned straight away & he's had to prove himself under the new one who didnt want to rock the old guards boat when he first arrived. Been scoring for fun in pre season. Buh bye Okazaki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back