Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v9: Panic Buys Edition

Which team does Daspy choose to support on the FF site? He cannot decide.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If North England is a shit hole then it will be close enough.
He's from round my way

Why he'd wanna head back there i've no clue. 3wk visit every four years is enough to remind me why i f'd off

@Dr J that gluten thread.
Everyone's got some autoimmune disease that is caused by gluten somehow. It's hilarious.
I’ve got an in-law with celiac disease, except she treats it like some it’s sort of type 1 allergy that will kill her on the spot if she touches a piece of bread. :rolleyes:

mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg
Maybe he was a distant relative.
latest

I’ve got an in-law with celiac disease, except she treats it like some it’s sort of type 1 allergy that will kill her on the spot if she touches a piece of bread. :rolleyes:
Everyone's special

It's part of the Americanisation of our brand, need rodeo clowns in the defence.
You taking shots at the Rodeo?
If so, we're gonna change course real fast.

There are about 350 really angry Chelsea fans right now.

I've never been. Forgot you're a mountain cowboy. Is it fun?
Definitely is man, both sides of the family come from farming heritage so it's been with me since a kid. Food's GREAT, especially when German-American populations show up. Not a big bullriding fan, it's pretty lame and Bulls to me are kind of majestic so the spectacle around has always been weird to me. Some really interesting stuff with husbandry, breeding and seeing just how beautiful and strong a lot of stock are is fun. City's usually a fun place to be around that time.

Middle of downtown
NWSSParadeLonghornsLogo-e1409850914400.jpg

stockshowparade3.jpg

Salta, salta, salta, pequeño kanguro y a @Rawex que le den por el culo.

are we even sure @Rawex is a real madrid fan at this stage?

never watches them play

never posts any team news

never talks about them when they're playing

wtf does he do?

We swam in local Res when we were kids. Odd turd would sneak through filter & bob along surface.

Other than contracting meningitus when i was 2yrs old, from living in a damp victorian pit house, i've a clean bill of health.

Dr thought i had pnemonia & sent me home. Few weeks later & in worse shape he said i had double pneumonia & sent me home again. Mum took me to hospital & they drained fluid from my spine that went all way up to my neck.

I've never needed to go to Dr's once since, me.

Fuck you for reminding me i'm not home rn Con
Welling up over here
bs17-colorado-gallery08.JPG

42723a4440fba07225f2c633053f3be5.jpeg

Instead of
las-vegas-strip_2-640x336.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back