Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v9: Panic Buys Edition

Which team does Daspy choose to support on the FF site? He cannot decide.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UVee

Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Andre-santos-arsenal-gays.jpg

article-2408682-1B978955000005DC-935_634x551.jpg

article-1352427-0CFEC09F000005DC-106_468x349.jpg

Kim-Kallstrom-Arsenal.png

Fantasy Football Site :

League code: 85322-73931
ear.png

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenz, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, LilMountain, Kadafi, Chules, Good Ole Stannis

Brighton - Got no fans

Bournemouth - Got no fans

Burnley - Got no fans

Cardiff City - WEO

Chelsea -

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Fulham - Ens189

Leicester - Old Bob

Liverpool - Sebbe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Byron, Spoken, Rebelfett

Manchester City - Father EOW

Manchester United- Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, UVee, Dr J, Chris Partlow , Fadeless, RR, danny23, East Stand Dabber, Revolver

Newcastle - Bubzeh

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Norwich - Kirku.

Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish Football:

Celtic - Shamrocker

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

NYCFC - CryptKeeper

Portland Timbers - Xtramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - Rawex , DS7, Kadafi

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che

Atletico Madrid - Lustercross, Edwin

Napoli - Fadeless

Buyern - Xtramob & CubicleGangster

Borussia Dortmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear

Lyon - kerozene74

FC Porto - Fadeless

Benfica - DS7

PSG - Kooshin Diini

c5279b68d8ff0a1485425b231cb2d0e6--athletic-women-chelsea.jpg

Choon

Allardyce.png

Obersturmbannführer Deffs
{<jordan}

Get that, kick back, blow your shit back uh! @Frank23
7e5f6d771380724b5f79c5660e5619a3.jpg

Melano and Jorge The Band is back together lmao

@Chules

TennisBae was really sorry, got us cinema seats and a table in a Pizza restaurant for Saturday :D

Scottish Great Grandmother, aged 99 going on 100 was placed in Hospice the other day. Flew mom to say her goodbyes, etc. They took her out of hospice care and she's walking around her home just fine, only had an ear infection.
<Huh2>

Dude, even Satan can't get this bitch to follow direction. More power to her. I've just come to terms with the fact that she will outlive me.

Spurs after Kurzawa

Want to offload Rose to Bumliga

Scottish Great Grandmother, aged 99 going on 100 was placed in Hospice the other day. Flew mom to say her goodbyes, etc. They took her out of hospice care and she's walking around her home just fine, only had an ear infection.
<Huh2>

Dude, even Satan can't get this bitch to follow direction. More power to her. I've just come to terms with the fact that she will outlive me.
Was like that with my grandmother a few years back turned out she's just extremely bi-polar..

<Huh2>

If they could find a way to bottle Scottish spite i've no doubts it would be the long awaited cure for cancer

Spurs after Kurzawa

Want to offload Rose to Bumliga
Heard that fucking Schalke wants to get him.

Hope he will be injured all season if that happens lol

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/08/alex...chester-united-not-sign-arturo-vidal-7816095/

Alexis Sanchez hints at disappointment Manchester United did not sign Arturo Vidal

‘At United we have to sign big players, with experience,’ Sanchez told Sky Sports. ‘Barcelona just signed Arturo Vidal, who is a great player and my team-mate from Chile. ‘He is an example of the type of players we need to sign in order to win trophies and compete at the highest level.

lol

This fucking guy
@blokeybloke @LEWIS540 @Nowhere Fast @Dr J @UVee @Chris Partlow

Yeah let's get another 30 year old midfielder with dying legs and pay him 400k a week

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back