Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v6 : Don't F**k with Maureen Edition

Will Tony Martial leave Yoonited this Summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do recall having to give my house number out to girls in my early teens because only big ballers had mobiles. If the girl said they'd call around 7, I'd be floating around where the phone was at around 6 fiddy. Even if I got to the phone before my mum, she could easily pick the phone up from upstairs and tell me to get off of the phone or eavesdrop... The fear of that click when they picked up, LOL.

Mobile of choice when I was younger:
3310.1378213311.jpg

Go to trainer:

nike-012gst.jpg

Think I used to have a Nike watch in those days. What a time to be alive.

old-timey-phone-smiley-217x300.jpg

watch.jpg

mens-shoes_cs-925-20171213-img_0153.jpg

Yeah. I was never good at it though. My mate had a ridiculously high score.

Back when companies would sell ringtones and you had to carry a phone and a walkman/discman along with multiple tapes/CDs
Walkman/discman ? I wrote the book on owning them, I bought one with a 10 sec delay/anti skipping, £320, I think you could buy a house in the sticks for similar back then <45>

I still have a box of cassettes in the attic

@Chules, what do you kids do at school that's replaced the mixed tape you made for a girl you like ?

Walkman/discman ? I wrote the book on owning them, I bought one with a 10 sec delay/anti skipping, £320, I think you could buy a house in the sticks for similar back then <45>

I still have a box of cassettes in the attic

@Chules, what do you kids do at school that's replaced the mixed tape you made for a girl you like ?

We send Spotify playlists :D

How times have changed and understandably so with social media taking up so much of people's time. In my day, the art of getting a number, waiting for 3 days, then calling a girl and having witty banter for an hour or so was the way we got things done. Also meant you actually got to know them better.

This is why I reckon 1st dates can be so shit (from what I hear from my mates). People haven't had any proper chats and got to know the person.

In summary....

480w_s.jpg

Ahh, the good ol' days.

dick pics
LOL

True story, I remember dating a Swedish girl and she sent me a text where when you scrolled down, it looked like the characters were 2 people having sex. I was still excited..... Different times!

I do recall having to give my house number out to girls in my early teens because only big ballers had mobiles. If the girl said they'd call around 7, I'd be floating around where the phone was at around 6 fiddy. Even if I got to the phone before my mum, she could easily pick the phone up from upstairs and tell me to get off of the phone or eavesdrop... The fear of that click when they picked up, LOL.

Mobile of choice when I was younger:
3310.1378213311.jpg

Go to trainer:

nike-012gst.jpg

Think I used to have a Nike watch in those days. What a time to be alive.
Damn got me feeling all nostalgic. Back in the days I never had a phone (mum wouldn't let me have one) and gave girls my mum's number, big fucking mistake! LOL

Remember when people were rocking those hats? I think they had winnie the pooh on them or some sort of Disney character.

Duran Duran, Wham, A-Ha & Kajagoogoo on the same cassette >>>>>>>>>>>picture of someone's 5 incha.
You don't need to tell me, I fookin love the 80's. These days I almost only listen to 80's music lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back