Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v10: Stop Gap Fred Before Blockey's New Season Fred

Do you want Man Yoo to lose/draw tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im so fucking hot

i feel crispy

stubble is on point

hairstyle is LIT.

everyone i havent seen for ages at werk is complimenting me on my TSTNess

omg!

16lid68.png

have VVD starting now instead of TAA.
Too top heavy & you have no midfield.

Pick one from Auba & Aguero. Sell the other & replace with a mid priced fwd such as a Firminho/Vardy/Morata to free up 2m to improve midfield. Also, Bournemouth played Real Betis other night & barely got a shot on goal. I'd kick King to the curb, he's overpriced for a fwd not guaranteed to start in front of Defoe.

Defence is great but you need to trim one or two high priced def's for bargain 4.5m def's & use that money to improve your midfield.

Too top heavy & you have no midfield.

Pick one from Auba & Aguero. Sell the other & replace with a mid priced fwd such as a Firminho/Vardy/Morata to free up 2m to improve midfield. Also, Bournemouth played Real Betis other night & barely got a shot on goal. I'd kick King to the curb, he's overpriced for a fwd not guaranteed to start in front of Defoe.

Defence is great but you need to trim one or two high priced def's for bargain 4.5m def's & use that money to improve your midfield.

<TheWire1>

Danny Rose thought Clubs would be tripping over themselves to get him & that Spurs would work hard to move him on. Suggested loan move to Schalke has wakened him up to reality. He's now himself trying to manufacture a move to PSG.

Toby much the same. Calling Poch every time he read a transfer rumour during the summer.

Deluded

vetbae is flirting with me

she wants summmmm

@Edwin

Lose Seria A but get EPL. I'd say good trade if the EPL wasn't already easily watchable.

Easily a good trade as it will bring in more money, but those are TV rights for the Middle East and South Africa, no the US. NBC will forever have the US TV rights.

The World Cup has fucked everything up for me, i'm constantly changing my FF team.

Spurs will struggle. End of their cycle with Poch and they didn't strengthen the team while everyone else did.

5th place

I rejoined the VapeNaysh! Can't afford to smoke.

I wish NBCSN was available to buy individually on smart TV. I'd bin the sports package off. Paying for a whole package that i only watch one channel on.

My footy watching habits are getting spread over 5 separate platforms this yr. From 2.

It’s downright ridiculous. Paying $10 a month for La Liga basically. I’d get rid of it and just stream the matches live but I’m not always available to watch the matches so having beIN is necessary so I can at least DVR it. Good thing I’m usually off work and awake for most League matches for Prem And LL I can just go to Reddit and find a stream of almost any match going.

i will be filling out my trash-tier fantasy team shortly.

will post here for criticisms.

i hope everyon ehas a nice friday, its already 90F here at 945am

For people that watch La Liga, how good is Theo Hernandez? doesnt seem like he is anywhere as good as his brother, Lucas

Spurs will struggle. End of their cycle with Poch and they didn't strengthen the team while everyone else did.

5th place
Oh noes, wat u doin.

Xtramob 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back