Pre illness Brock was the scariest man to have ever lived in the world

More skilled than Bob Sapp but seemed to have a similar bully mentality

His size, strength and wrestling are unreal. The man has UNFATHOMABLE grip strength, manhandles full sized HWs. Brock has, at minimum, a 33% chance in any hypothetical fight you can put him in just because of his those three attributes.
I'd argue that Pudz was stronger, but didnt help him much.

RipeImpoliteJabiru-max-1mb.gif
images

Fucking kids

Came in to post him.

Will add another for "fear actor" although he doesn't come close. He just has an intimidating aura.

hqdefault.jpg

Came in to post him.

Will add another for "fear actor" although he doesn't come close. He just has an intimidating aura.

hqdefault.jpg

Most of the guys posted here have that "He's gonna kick my ass so bad" fear factor to them.

Aleks has that "He's gona rape me and my entire family and give us all super aids and then proceed to torture all of us individually and slowly" fear factor.

Pre illness Brock LnPed Heath Herring, couldn't wrestle with Randy.

Pre diverticulitis Bork is up there with “that look in his eyes” Chuck Liddell

I never said he didn't have a name .I said he got the sane treatment easy fights to the titkt what one or two fights if my memory is correct?
How the f**k did brock get easy fights lol? Brock had about one year of MMA training and one fight and just decided to jump into to UFC full of killers and fight former Heavyweight champions in hes first fight that had about 25 years worth of training/experience on him. The fact that he man handled these guys while sick and half hes stomach removed tells you how much of a beast he is.

No one wanted to fight this beast when he was champ and kicking ass and taking names. He was a bad man. He was a 265 pounds genetic freak that was all american. He had the strength over everyone and could take down anyone. Too bad he had to have surgery.
Yup like him or not was too bad he had to have surgery no doubt it slowed him down big time. However he ran back to WWE after getting taken out by Cain and Overeem and his amazing genetics were tainted by chemical enhancement probably since high school. Always has been fun to watch win or lose though.

Back