Pre illness Brock was the scariest man to have ever lived in the world

I can play stupid too.

You created this thread so I don't think you're playing stupid, it's very clear that you're not playing at it.
Big wrestlers with no gas tank and no stand up really aren't that scary.
Brock would have beaten Mike Tyson in a cage but as scary goes Tyson was on a completely different level.

I dont get it, whats your point? I can show you a Werdum pic also. See I can play stupid too.

So you're telling me you know someone who beat the man who beat the baddest man who ever lived in the world? Fucking hell. Please post this mythical figure.

Wow. This must mean Mir is a legend since he tapped his ass before the surgery

I've never seen a fighter cower away from punches the way Lesnar did.

Brock was never as scary as Ubereem

UFCBrockLesnarAlistairOvereem1411.jpg

Randy handled him pretty well for the most part. I disagree.

Hyperbole is a hell of a drug.

No one wanted to fight this beast when he was champ and kicking ass and taking names. He was a bad man. He was a 265 pounds genetic freak that was all american. He had the strength over everyone and could take down anyone. Too bad he had to have surgery.
Who wouldn't have won a fight in PRIDE HW division. PRIDE Fedor would have knocked the All-American head off his shoulders. Brock beat who?

Heath herring lol?
Frank Mir who is slower than molasses
A Randy Couture that he outweighed by at least 30 pounds on fight day.
And got the shit beat out of him by SHANE CARWIN and was lucky enough to survive to round two so he could submit a man with DEAD arms

Oh and Mark Hunt, known for his amazing ground game.

End this Brock thread now please

Brock vs Carwin was the peak for pre-usada monster HWs.

Pre-illness Brock had to beat on Mir for 2 rounds to finish him. Old washed up Fedor only took 48 seconds. Overeem was way more scary in his PED prime than Lesnar. Look that dude up when he was in K-1. Lesnar even had trouble with Randy when Couture was in his mid-40s and had been out of fighting for 1.5 years while in a legal battle with the ufc.

Top 5 of all time

1. Ubereem
2. Pre-diverticulitis Brock

3. PRIDE Fedor
4. 4 - 1 against JDS ans Big Foot Cain
5. Tim Sylvia

One of the biggest misconceptions ever.

Brock had the sasa hype train as Conor. Fight a few people he could run over. Fight a competent fighter that can do it all he crumbles. Funny only after he gets steam rolled by Cain was it a problem before that he was the baddest man on the planet. Fact of the matter is he had a easy road to the title like McGregor and his luck ran out once he fought Cain and everyone else he couldn't take down.

He was scared to death of hunt regardless if he won or not and still reacted the sans way he always did to pressure and punches. Taking bad shots for takedowns and does nothing on the feet but back up and throw the occasional punch or kick that second round Brock was close to throwing in the towel he was so scared. All that and he was on his monkey juice .

No. Brock walked in with a name and made the UFC relevant. Conor showed up a nobody and worked his way up the ladder of the UFC that Brock made.

Lesnar got destroyed by a middleweight....

No. Brock walked in with a name and made the UFC relevant. Conor showed up a nobody and worked his way up the ladder of the UFC that Brock made.

I never said he didn't have a name .I said he got the sane treatment easy fights to the titkt what one or two fights if my memory is correct?

One of the biggest misconceptions ever.

Brock had the same hype train as Conor. Fight a few people he could run over. Fight a competent fighter that can do it all he crumbles. Funny only after he gets steam rolled by Cain was it a problem before that he was the baddest man on the planet. Fact of the matter is he had a easy road to the title like McGregor and his luck ran out once he fought Cain and everyone else he couldn't take down.

He was scared to death of hunt regardless if he won or not and still reacted the same way he always did to pressure and punches. Taking bad shots for takedowns and does nothing on the feet but back up and throw the occasional punch or kick that second round Brock was close to throwing in the towel he was so scared. All that and he was on his monkey juice .
Hasn't Mcgregor only lost to Diaz (which he avenged) and Khabib in the UFC?

Will you say that about Cain? He walked through everyone and avenged his JDS loss. He crumbled when facing a superior opponent in Werdum who could outsrike him and had better cardio and more power. How many fights has Cain had since?

Back