Media Pre-heel Colby interview from 2015

They create storylines designed to make people invested in them..

The same way directors of movies create stories that will make people invested..

The two are exactly the same, yes they're not actors.. They're telling stories with their bodies, albeit you've already outed yourself as a pseudo intellectual, yeah anyone with an iq below 80 could like professional wrestling, anything over not so much.. Who are you to decide what people get enjoyment from? People are entertained by whatever they're entertained by... be it bad acting with high risk stunt work, or good acting with stuntmen (films)

I've competed in martial arts, and I can still get enjoyment from professional wrestling (although I no longer watch it) some clips make me fucking laugh bad, like that big idiot falling under the ring in the royal rumble..

soemthing isn't to your liking therefore everyone who likes it is sub 80 iq.. imagine being this dumb.. only a sith deals in absolutes..

Right, see my last response to your post.

If you find any of the inane "storylines" these guys are crafting compelling, then, LOL. I don't know what to tell you.

From uber-boring to uber-tryhard.

Colby Cringe is King.

Those clown tattoos are just the cherry on top.

Largely agree, the PC scripted wrestling today is nothing like the wrestling industry in the late 90s. the promos are scripted, take a look at some non scripted promos and tell me it's bad dialogue..

can't believe i'm sitting defending pro wrestling. fuck you divine

All right xD I guess not all wrestling is created equal. If that's your thing, go for it.

I still refuse to use the word "heel" though. Not just because I'm not a fan of pro-wrestling, but I try not to unthinkingly adopt the terminology of subcultures that I don't identify with. That leads to adopting phrases like "cis-gendered".

Don't worry man, we're not going to drag you out back and put you out of your misery just because you're a pro wrestling fan. You're safe.

We will laugh in your face, however.

{<jordan}<{MingNope}><Oku02><{outtahere}><{Heymansnicker}><{chips}><RawexDidThis1>
Who said I was a pro Wrestling fan?

I was merely making the argument that a simple minded person as yourself shouldnt point fingers and laugh at others for trully nothing.

I am sure there is plenty to laugh at when it comes to your likes and dislikes.

No it' s not. Google "define: heel". The only definition that matches the usage on this board is SPECIFIC to pro-wrestling.

That means it's mostly just a bunch of pro-wrestling fans spewing this garbage.

relax buckaroo, just because you havent heard it, doesnt it make it the case.

Heres a fast search for ya-

Daniel Cormier's Heel Turn Will Lead To Newfound Popularity And Overdue Appreciation

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianm...larity-and-overdue-appreciation/#1e61519b7a37

How I Became a Heel, by Chael P. Sonnen

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/how-i-became-a-heel-by-chael-p-sonnen

Conor McGregor vs. Jorge Masvidal would be rare heel vs. heel fight – Sonnen | Ariel & The Bad Guy

All interesting, informative articles by the way

relax buckaroo, just because you havent heard it, doesnt it make it the case.

Heres a fast search for ya-

Daniel Cormier's Heel Turn Will Lead To Newfound Popularity And Overdue Appreciation

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianm...larity-and-overdue-appreciation/#1e61519b7a37

How I Became a Heel, by Chael P. Sonnen

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/how-i-became-a-heel-by-chael-p-sonnen

Conor McGregor vs. Jorge Masvidal would be rare heel vs. heel fight – Sonnen | Ariel & The Bad Guy

All interesting, informative articles by the way

These journalists are just succumbing to the creep of pro-wrestling fans into mma. They have to do that for clicks. We don't have to.

These journalists are just succumbing to the creep of pro-wrestling fans into mma. They have to do that for clicks. We don't have to.
LOL!

Okay. Youre sticking to your little principles on this one
LOL!

The world moves forward

lol he specifically thanked Jorge for helping him train before he started stuttering. That feud between them is so fake... so is the one with Poirier. <45>

That interview has 25k views... his Usman FOX interview has 2.3 million views... suck on it haters hahah
God damn, i didnt know Usman had so many fans.

Back