Media Pre-Fight: FRANCISCO FONSECA “RYAN GARCIA IS NOT TANK DAVIS! I'LL KO HIM" Laughs at his power!

Ha ha yeah I forget that. And those funny 'supplement's' that also make your chin sturdier.
He was going on with Pacquiao's titanium bones in another thread. " Its suspicious he has never broken his hands!"

I look forward to it

LOL, those were yours. You said that Pac had gotten a chin implant. Your hope (Thurman) got smashed by the guy you hate.
I never said he got a chin implant, I posted a video of Teddy Atlas post fight on ESPN suggesting he wants what Pacquiao is taking and mentioned his chin and I cosigned it and agreed and made my comments on how did he get a chin after Marquez shattered it. Who cares this is not about Pacquiao can we please move on, you guys bitch about me posting on Pac but you keep bringing it up.

Im a believer of Ry now.
He has speed and has good pop in his punches.
The guy is good. Only thing will be how he reacts to adversity and when someone lands something hard on him.
But hes gonna beat Loma Tank and Haney. Real deal. Also we could have a little fab 4 with those guys
took you guys long enough ;)

Those were Teddy Atlas comments so I guess you guys know more about boxing and will call Atlas a fool too? I guess you armchair trainers know more than a guy who trained fighters for years lol
Teddy Atlas is known for his out there comments or do you seriously believe his opinion on everything?

Teddy Atlas is known for his out there comments or do you seriously believe his opinion on everything?
As opposed to your opinion? Ill take teddys a guy who actually trained boxers

As opposed to your opinion? Ill take teddys a guy who actually trained boxers
LOL go for it. Teddy Atlas the fountain of all boxing knowledge, never spouts shit. There are plenty of people who know more than me about boxing but c'mon, you choose Teddy Atlas, the guy that said there is no racism in boxing?

LOL go for it. Teddy Atlas the fountain of all boxing knowledge, never spouts shit. There are plenty of people who know more than me about boxing but c'mon, you choose Teddy Atlas, the guy that said there is no racism in boxing?
He has more credibility than Freddie Roach who predicts Pacquiao to knockout every opponent lol

I think they are pretty equally bad.
At least Teddy Atlas is a boxing historian and still emotionally invests in the fighters he trains, Roach is just a fame monger who doesn't train anymore and just hypes up fights by claiming his guy will win by KO. Roach packed it in a long time ago when he got fame and riches.

At least Teddy Atlas is a boxing historian and still emotionally invests in the fighters he trains, Roach is just a fame monger who doesn't train anymore and just hypes up fights by claiming his guy will win by KO. Roach packed it in a long time ago when he got fame and riches.
What a surprise, you hate someone who trained Manny. What do you think of Manny's wife?

What a surprise, you hate someone who trained Manny. What do you think of Manny's wife?
Hate? geez so now that is hate? I seen you hate hard with vulgar harsh angry words. It seems you have an entitled mentality where you can act vulgar and rude and angry and hate others but if someone criticizes your guy or your side or your view you get mad. Stop with this hate talk, stop being sensitive, Im just speaking the truth about Roach, I have zero hate for the man. I know you got hate in your heart Ive seen it on here.

Hate? geez so now that is hate? I seen you hate hard with vulgar harsh angry words. It seems you have an entitled mentality where you can act vulgar and rude and angry and hate others but if someone criticizes your guy or your side or your view you get mad. Stop with this hate talk, stop being sensitive, Im just speaking the truth about Roach, I have zero hate for the man. I know you got hate in your heart Ive seen it on here.
You are one to talk, your hate for Manny knows no bounds. Yeah I do hate on here, I hate idiots. Never been able to put up with them.

You are one to talk, your hate for Manny knows no bounds. Yeah I do hate on here, I hate idiots. Never been able to put up with them.
You need to stop being so emotional and sensitive over different opinions, you have Hyper sensitivity. I don't hate Manny. Ive seen many of you hate fighters with vulgar insults, is that okay. Ive seen people call Mayeather chicken floyd, or other insults, yet thats okay you dont see me crying oh you hater you dont see me crying for someone to get banned. Thats what females do. I dont hate. I already said Pacquiao is what he is, an exciting little fighter. Is it hate to be curious and say how did a small man be able to do the impossible and eat power shots from giant guys while breaking their bones? it snever happened in history of boxing, I like asking questions, is that wrong or hate?

You need to stop being so emotional and sensitive over different opinions, you have Hyper sensitivity. I don't hate Manny. Ive seen many of you hate fighters with vulgar insults, is that okay. Ive seen people call Mayeather chicken floyd, or other insults, yet thats okay you dont see me crying oh you hater you dont see me crying for someone to get banned. Thats what females do. I dont hate. I already said Pacquiao is what he is, an exciting little fighter. Is it hate to be curious and say how did a small man be able to do the impossible and eat power shots from giant guys while breaking their bones? it snever happened in history of boxing, I like asking questions, is that wrong or hate?
Mate you would get a lot more respect if you admitted that you hate Manny. You are literally obsessed with him. It's not normal. I'm not interested in going around in circles with you denying that you are obsessed with him so I won't bother responding if you just make another post denying it.

Mate you would get a lot more respect if you admitted that you hate Manny. You are literally obsessed with him. It's not normal. I'm not interested in going around in circles with you denying that you are obsessed with him so I won't bother responding if you just make another post denying it.
Mate, it's not the first time this guy is acting like that on sherdog. Just ignore him.

Manny beats Loma. Teo can give Loma some problems
I can't wait for this fight to happen. So many are picking Lopez to do a number on Loma, there is going to be a lot of crying on when he get's matrixed by Loma.

I can't wait for this fight to happen. So many are picking Lopez to do a number on Loma, there is going to be a lot of crying on when he get's matrixed by Loma.
Don't edit this comment. Im quoting you, so far I heard that Loma and his father are second guessing if they should fight Lopez.

Teo with that Nasty right hand power which is the weapon against a southpaw

Linares doesnt hit as hard as Teo and dropped Loma coming in, Teo would do more damage he is also younger, faster and bigger

Back