#PrayForDawkins

Jesus Freak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fellow Brothers in Christ!

Mr. Dawkins recently suffered a minor stroke...let's keep his health and spirit in our prayers.

Believe...THAT.

854c1f7f20c92bae6556c4f4f76d3b7e.gif

I wish him a speedy death, so can finally find out what most of us have known all along...that God is the realist.
Well he is still alive...must be part of a bigger plan.
I'm still curious as to who will apologies to who, Dawkins for not believing, or God for inventing an unbelieving man. Doesn't matter, Dawkins is going to hell for committing science.

St Andrew Avellino, ora pro nobis.

I wish him a speedy death, so can finally find out what most of us have known all along...that God is the realist.
Well he is still alive...must be part of a bigger plan.
I'm still curious as to who will apologies to who, Dawkins for not believing, or God for inventing an unbelieving man. Doesn't matter, Dawkins is going to hell for committing science.
Lolwut

Not a bad irony. 8/10.

is that the guy who used to host family feud?

Real shame. That man's a hero. Hope me makes a full recovery.

The Church of England sent out a tweet asking people to pray for him. So the question is: were they being sincere, or assholes? Probably assholes.

The Church of England sent out a tweet asking people to pray for him. So the question is: were they being sincere, or assholes? Probably assholes.
One could hope sincere, since that's actually in line with their supposed beliefs

That's a celebrity death that would actually give me pause if it were to happen. Looks like he's expected to recover.

This sort of thing is so predictable and would be ridiculed by Dawkins as it was by Hitchens (the two often basically identified as a two headed monster).

Back