Pray for Diego

Pereira in the first or Diego takes his soul

He'll be fine. Pereira is terrible.

i'm praying for a vicious knockout OP
tenor.gif
Username checks out.

Diego might win, unless he loses.

Diego is looking really small. He's said he's off all supplements because of a failed drug test. He's looking really small, might even be small for LW at this point. He's fighting Pereira who struggles to make WW. Let's pray for Diego's sake that Pereira fucks around and gasses like he did in his last fight. He flexed on Ariel saying this is what someone looks like when they aren't taking anything and he looked really small.
I believe Diego would wear weighted shoes to make weight if he is under.

Diego by not being a pussy that cuts 40 pounds like Pereira

Is Pereira a vampire? If so hopefully Vampire Hunter Diego shows up.

Either Diego gets smoked in under 2 minutes or Diego finishes him like he did Gall.

He'll be fine. Pereira is terrible.

There is a pretty big size discrepancy here. I thought it was weird match making from the get go, but i got faith the Nightmare will pull through.

Tbh I'm hoping Diego gets flatlined, purely so maybe the man realises he needs to retire

Realistically though that won't happen

Diego is going to fuck that bum's shit up.

He got manhandled by a much smaller guy who wouldn't sit on anyone's top 25 list in his last fight.

i honestly tihnk were in for another epic legendary diego fight tonight against a huge looking monster.

Pereira needs to save his acrobats towards the end of the fight when he has Sanchez hurt but not early on. Sanchez may have hoped for Pereira to come over the scales so he wouldn't have to fight him at a weight disadvantage. The thought of him saying he won't accept the bout despite being slightly over the 1lb limit has me thinking he's already seeking an excuse.

Pretty sure he’s doing enough praying for all of us

Back