Pray for Diego

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Diego is looking really small. He's said he's off all supplements because of a failed drug test. He's looking really small, might even be small for LW at this point. He's fighting Pereira who struggles to make WW. Let's pray for Diego's sake that Pereira fucks around and gasses like he did in his last fight. He flexed on Ariel saying this is what someone looks like when they aren't taking anything and he looked really small.

upload_2020-2-15_9-38-36.png

Do you work for TMZ by chance? by the title i thought he was in an accident. He's always been pretty lean.

Well he's still crazy. So at least he has that..

Diego is looking really small. He's said he's off all supplements because of a failed drug test. He's looking really small, might even be small for LW at this point. He's fighting Pereira who struggles to make WW. Let's pray for Diego's sake that Pereira fucks around and gasses like he did in his last fight. He flexed on Ariel saying this is what someone looks like when they aren't taking anything and he looked really small.

View attachment 729277

Great fighter, one of the OGs. But these dudes need to start learning how to use their heads and understand when enough is enough. My heart wants Diego to win, but hopefully he gets a beating put on him that helps him realize it's over, and there's life outside of fighting.

Sanchez wins 10 out of 10 times against Pereira, small or not

Do you work for TMZ by chance? by the title i thought he was in an accident. He's always been pretty lean.
You think he looks lean??? He looks outside his weight class. Lean is fighters with low body fat. Do you have a mental disability by any chance?

I don't want to watch this... Well, I totally do, but it wont feel good.

Did you see the size of the guy who beat Pereira in his last fight. The dude looked like a featherweight.

Did you see the size of the guy who beat Pereira in his last fight. The dude looked like a featherweight.

And has fought at FW multiple times. Tristan might even end up there in the UFC. As far as this thread, Diego size is much less of an issue than his ability to take a big shot these days. Also, I do totally respect fighters who retire on or around when they sort of should, I find it obnoxious when fans just assume these guys can retire from fighting whenever they want. For most it's their job, their income, how they feed their children, pay mortgage etc. and people think they can just walk away at any second. Just being realistic here, it's not always so easy or simple. Same with when people say stuff like, why would McGregor fight again, he can retire now....cause it's so easy to walk away from 50 million $ paydays lol.

Last edited:
People are badly overrating Pereira in the striking, he has double digit loses and has been dropped and rocked many times on the feet in his career, by some scrubs too, he is very hittable. I know what you guys are saying about Sanchez best game is for takedowns and ground and pound, but Pereira is no beast lol

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

Nah, Diego is fine. I hope he mops up Pereira and then calls it a career.

i'm praying for a vicious knockout OP
tenor.gif

Back