PPL who can beat weidman at middleweight

Silva= i believe it would look like the okami fight but anderson more mobile and ending first rd because weidman believes in his improving striking too much

Vitor= I believe a blitz from vitor would be too much for weidman unless he can get him down.. however unlike most ppl vitor is legit on the ground so i do not see weidman dominating there even though weidman is legit as well.. eventually i believe weidman would be over whelmed

Bisping= this would be a back and forth fight however the very technical bisping does well against wrestlers.. he reminds me of a dos santos with less power... this would be grueling but in a 5 rd fight i think bisping can get the tko, or maybe a close decision

palhares= styles make fights and even though he got killed tonight he has the style to beat weidman... his unorthodox bjj is normally too much for LEGIT LEGIT black belts who know what he's going to do. weidmans striking is on pars with palhares i believe. but eventually it could go to the ground where i believe palhares can get a leg lock

Lombard= dudes always been a beast but i knew palhares couldn't take him down cuz his height or take his power. i believe this would be the biggest destruction of weidman of the ppl said earlier. power , judo, bjj.

weidman can win these fight and i think he's a beast but these are the ppl i think can beat him. agree? disagree? add more ppl.

Troll harder.

are u serious, bisping is a gate keeper, when if he wins against the other guy u say isnt good (vitor) he gets a title shot... the gate keeper who many think beat the guy that almost beat anderson and is fighting jon jones next....smh

youve never seen palhares grapple obviously, weidmans brave enough to grapple with him and has bad knees

your a hater but its your opinion and i said CAN Beat weidman

Bisping's lost every big fight in his life. Crying about it won't change anything.

Proceed, Governor.

Only person that can dump Okami is sonnen.

weidman's wrestling is nowhere near sonnen's.

Debatable, but he definitely has better wrestling than Silva and better BJJ than Sonnen. Sonnen's sub defense isn't great and I don't think he's that spectacular at passing guard either. Maybe Sonnen has better takedowns and top control overall (and I'm not even so sure of that, Bisping escaped from the bottom but maybe I'm just underrating him) however, despite all of that, Weidman is the better overall grappler imo.

I'd favor Silva, Vitor, Bisping, Belcher, and Okami over Weidman.

Bisping
Belcher
Lombard
Vitor
Leben

Anderson Silva - He'd likely defeat Weidman via TKO, he's fought Weidman's type before and at this point you can't bet against him, although I like Weidman's chances.

Vitor Belfort - I think Vitor takes it standing but he doesn't have very good TDD and I think Weidman could grind him out and avoid being submitted.

Michael Bisping - Bisping has better standup and showed impressive TDD against Chael so stylistically it'd be a relatively tough match for Weidman. Could go either way, either UD 29-28 or either fighter via split decision.

Hector Lombard - More power in his hands, could possibly prevent the takedowns but it's a bit early to tell. I have a feeling Weidman could win a UD by pressuring Lombard and working hard for the takedown but we need to see Lombard defend against a top wrestler.

I'm too lazy to talk about the others, in short I'd probably choose Weidman.

Anderson is the only one that I would have as a favorite over weidman. Obviously anyone can best anyone but I would favor weidman over everyone but silva.

Why does knocking out Munoz mean you're unstoppable?

I know right, i mean look at hamill.....to the guy earier who said sonnens a better wrestler your crazy..mark dominated chael, we all thought mark would take chris down and we saw the results...

Vitor? Why? Who has he beaten in the last 5 years that makes you think he is such a force?

All the Weidman hate from Silva because of a couple trolls.

Palhares subs him? Really? You think Belcher has a better top game than Weidman?

Anyone can beat anyone on any given night but I'd favor Weidman over anyone sans Silva.

it's downright pathetic. silva fans have got be some of the biggest pussies on sherdog. no other fan base tries to discredit potential challengers more than them.

it's downright pathetic. silva fans have got be some of the biggest pussies on sherdog. no other fan base tries to discredit potential challengers more than them.

who hated on weidman...and im not an anderson fan i give credit where its due i said weidmans a beast and those ppl imo CA beat him

Lol It's no different than gsp vs his next opponent Nick(ridiculous that he's able to hand pick a fighter that's coming off a loss btw.).

Bones or Aldo.

More so for Bones and Aldo though since they not only clean out their divisions but finish their opposition while doing it.

Back