PPL who can beat weidman at middleweight

Jesus Christ....

Jack surly at this point you must understand that it really is impossible to really think you're serious about anything that has to do with Anderson. There is just noway.

Knees, I should have went for the finish on you back when I had the opportunity.

But you do keep it fun. That's why I didn't want an account bet. I wanted you around to kick around you see?

I think Lombard is a tough fight for Weidman. Belfort is dangerous for a round. Bisping can also make it difficult. Belcher might pose some challenges. I'd favor him in all of these fights, though.

weidman doesnt even have fights in the double digits lol the only people who bring him up are silva haters that think he will win with his awesome wrestling. lol.

lol. what a post filled with garbage.

Who does not get questioned about some aspect of their game? Vitor, heart. Bisping chin and power? And so on and so on.

You being able to quote fans questioning areas of his game is irrelevant. The point is not that he was perfect with no questions. No one is. The point was everyone was looking at him as the next and best contender at MW prior to Weidman beating him. The media and fans were all pushing Anderson/Munoz as the next potential matchup if he won. Anderson was even replying he would fight him after first acting like he would not.

So take that spin crap out of here. No Munoz, nor Weidman, nor Vitor, nor Bisping, nor Boetsch, nor anyone would ever enter a fight without people questioning part of their game. But that is the stupidest thing ever to quote as if to prove they are not contender worthy. Congrats.

You need to make up your mind, were there people questioning Munoz prior to Weidman or not then...? I thought he was obviously questionable for good reason and I posted old quotes to help you remember that I wasn't the only one. Fact of the matter is, some people saw what I saw in Munoz's previous fights, if anything the opinion was split, but it wasn't a minority opinion of him even then.

You keep crying "spin", what "spin" man? Some people aren't as thrilled about Weidman like you after 9 fights. It's not even like the Munoz/Weidman fight had #1 contender implications. People were still talking about who the winner should face after the match. Get over it. I'm sorry you have to wait for a process of elimination to get the best contender lol. But I really have no clue what your problem is with anything said and why you're so worked up about it.

Would you care to continue sticking your foot in your mouth, or are you done for the day?

lol that doesn't prove anything. There are more than one way to be "done" in a fight, "getting the shit kicked out of you" happens to be one of those ways to be "done" and I imagine that being submitted means you are "done" but doesn't mean you got the shit kicked out of you.

Pretty easy thing to comprehend in my opinion.

???

You are waaaay too desperate. lol. So Wiedman needs SONNEN's wrestling (but only if we're counting the first fight) and take away the fact Silva went into the fight injured so we can be on your crazy level of thought about a Weidman/Silva fight...? You are so weird and psycho over this whole thing. Do you understand how crazy you seem...? Just let things play out, you are forcing everything waaay too much.

You are pathetic. Honestly.

Anderson has never been in an ounce of trouble or looked challenged by any striker he has fought. Not Vitor, not Irvin, not the bigger Forrest or Bonnar. And yet Anderson fans, like Jack above are making the argument for Bisping (as Vitor won't get the fight) as if Bisping might be the striker to finally not only threaten but beat Anderson.

The FACT of this matter is that only wrestling based td grapplers have ever put Anderson at any threat. They are the only one he is losing rounds to and needs to make a come back win against.

Lutter, Hendo, Sonnen1 and Sonnen2 all put Anderson at threat and beat him for rounds. NO they did not beat him in the fight, but that does not mean they did not put him in bad spots and force him to make come from behind wins.

Anderson is a beast, no doubt. One of the saddest thing about his career is the terror of his fans. Because they have seen him at threat at MW in defenses they want to avoid that style of fighter at all costs for his defenses and that is sad. Even though they have seen him overcome and win they are so terrified the next time he might lose that they want nothing to do with a guy who might be a better version of Lutter with a gas tank.

TS, you put far too many "would be" situationals. Obviously they can win if they get that fortunate. Come on.

You are pathetic. Honestly.

Anderson has never been in an ounce of trouble or looked challenged by any striker he has fought. Not Vitor, not Irvin, not the bigger Forrest or Bonnar. And yet Anderson fans, like Jack above are making the argument for Bisping (as Vitor won't get the fight) as if Bisping might be the striker to finally not only threaten but beat Anderson.

The FACT of this matter is that only wrestling based td grapplers have ever put Anderson at any threat. They are the only one he is losing rounds to and needs to make a come back win against.

Lutter, Hendo, Sonnen1 and Sonnen2 all put Anderson at threat and beat him for rounds. NO they did not beat him in the fight, but that does not mean they did not put him in bad spots and force him to make come from behind wins.

Anderson is a beast, no doubt. One of the saddest thing about his career is the terror of his fans. Because they have seen him at threat at MW in defenses they want to avoid that style of fighter at all costs for his defenses and that is sad. Even though they have seen him overcome and win they are so terrified the next time he might lose that they want nothing to do with a guy who might be a better version of Lutter with a gas tank.

Pathetic? Wow, you are very emotional over this aren't you LOL. Relax.

You can't just keep sitting there hoping the next grappler can beat Silva when he's countered their wrestling with BJJ. Just because his wrestling is bad and he has an average TDD doesn't mean he's exactly been in trouble once on the ground except Sonnen 1. His BJJ has made up for it as a counter, that's been plain as day to see especially since he keeps winning. Yes, Silva has a weakness, but we've all seen him counter it with his BJJ. He works off his back well like most BJJ guys, but I don't hear people critiquing them for being put on the ground and they don't even win some of the time lol. You get what I'm saying though...?

So Weidman's the wrestler/grappler to do what no other wrestler/grappler has done with the minimal competition we've seen him against...cool, whatever. I prefer to see him a little more tested before saying he's a threat still.

Dude, you have to realize Silva has supposedly had many different types of "threats" throughout his career, they change every time he fights and beats one of those threats. I'm not saying that to sound defensive it's just the way it's been every time between fights. He hasn't avoided a single MW contender the UFC has had. I think I speak for other Silva fans when I say Weidman doesn't terrify any Silva fan at all.

reading this thread makes me think that anderson nut-huggers have nightmares where silva is getting dominated by weidman. you guys are so pathetic.

Pathetic? Wow, you are very emotional over this aren't you LOL. Relax.

You can't just keep sitting there hoping the next grappler can beat Silva when he's countered their wrestling with BJJ. Just because his wrestling is bad and he has an average TDD doesn't mean he's exactly been in trouble once on the ground except Sonnen 1. His BJJ has made up for it as a counter, that's been plain as day to see especially since he keeps winning. Yes, Silva has a weakness, but we've all seen him counter it with his BJJ. He works off his back well like most BJJ guys, but I don't hear people critiquing them for being put on the ground and they don't even win some of the time lol. You get what I'm saying though...?

So Weidman's the wrestler/grappler to do what no other wrestler/grappler has done with the minimal competition we've seen him against...cool, whatever. I prefer to see him a little more tested before saying he's a threat still.

Dude, you have to realize Silva has supposedly had many different types of "threats" throughout his career, they change every time he fights and beats one of those threats. I'm not saying that to sound defensive it's just the way it's been every time between fights. He hasn't avoided a single MW contender the UFC has had. I think I speak for other Silva fans when I say Weidman doesn't terrify any Silva fan at all.

Ya your reading comprehension is not very good.

The point is not that Weidman is the one to beat Anderson. He will be a rightful big dog.

The point is that Anderson has only shown vulnerability to one single style in his Prime run and that is wrestling based td grappler guys. YES he has over come them and won. But they are the only guys who threaten him .

And his fans know it and so spin them into a lather trying to diminish them while arguing Bisping and others deserve the next title shot more.

It is sad.. Sad because they think they are fooling anyone but themselves.

Silva,Belcher,bisping and maybe vitor have the best chance imo.

So Weidman beats a welterweight and one top 10 fighter and now people think he can beat most of the middleweight division, what a joke!

Not Anderson Silva

1373172319371kws7k.gif

So Weidman beats a welterweight and one top 10 fighter and now people think he can beat most of the middleweight division, what a joke!

Well i know one person he can beat in the mw division.

Back