Ppl saying Fig could beat prime Mighty Mouse lmaoooo

Outside of catching him and putting him out with a big shot, Fig would have lots of trouble with DJ. He's all around more sound technically and ties things together like no other. Hard match for anyone.

Still, Fig is still a top all time FLW in my book. We'll see how he bounces back

Fig would have been outclassed from the beggining to the end

Outside of catching him and putting him out with a big shot, Fig would have lots of trouble with DJ. He's all around more sound technically and ties things together like no other. Hard match for anyone.

Still, Fig is still a top all time FLW in my book. We'll see how he bounces back

I mean, there's been like 2 all time FLW so far, DJ and Cejudo. Basically the only 2 other people that held the belt except for Figgyy.

Very shallow division.

It's crazy how bad the recency bias is with most fans.

Prime MM runs through this division. It's really a shame how little respect he gets.

AH the "____________ was never good" thread.

Which of course means the guy was good.

Here we go again with this.

Lol, I knew this was going to be a thread tonight.

MM is GOATish flyweight king of the jungle

I mean, there's been like 2 all time FLW so far, DJ and Cejudo. Basically the only 2 other people that held the belt except for Figgyy.

Very shallow division.

JoeB is easily an alltime flyweight. He has one of the most underrated resumes ever and he has also beaten Cejudo.

Prime Dodson was an alltime flyweight but he had alot of BW fights. Formiga is arguably one too.

Very shallow division.
Disagree. It is a young division. Not shallow. It is full of talent that couldn't shine because DJ's dominance (and cejudos mouth) overshadowed a lot of prospects.

Dj, Cejudo, Kyoji, Fig, and Moreno are amazing talents. And there are a few more FLWs who I think will be a great Challenge for Moreno in the near future

JoeB is easily an alltime flyweight. He has one of the most underrated resumes ever and he has also beaten Cejudo.

Prime Dodson was an alltime flyweight but he had alot of BW fights. Formiga is arguably one too.
Don't forget Horiguchi. One of the best talents UFC let slip away

Back