Ppl complain about 2016 cause aged celebs die, meanwhile 1816 had no F'n summer and ppl froze

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Seriously. In this age and media and of course with aging celebrities - yes they will die off. WTF is wrong with people staying up late on New Years just to see 2016 die? Or going on social media saying it's the worst year ever? Or 2016 has killed again?

Are we retarded as a society or what?

You think aged celebs like Betty White, John Cleese, Carl Reiner, Bob Barker, Anthony Hopkins, Mel Brooks, Kurt Douglas, Prince Philips and the Queen etc etc etc just simply won't die in 2017 after they "survive" 2016?

2017 ushers in the year of TRUMP - yeah let's rush right into that!

Meanwhile a super volcano happened in 1815 that blocked out the sun and caused 2016 to have NO FUCKING SUMMER!!! People froze to death in their shitty uninsulated homes and crops would not fucking grow.

But Oh no! 2016 was sooooooooooo fucking hard on us all

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

<{cruzshake}>

I'm almost certain this falls under random thoughts bud.

2016 did suck though.

Didn't you make a thread about all the celebs dyin and how sad it was? Dunno maybe it wasn't teh clips.

I guess some of us don't remember 1816 that well. I forget how old I was then, but I must have been pretty young.

I'm almost certain this falls under random thoughts bud.

2016 did suck though.

I'm no longer making a thread for every thought

But will make threads for what I feel warrants a full discussion

Didn't you make a thread about all the celebs dyin and how sad it was? Dunno maybe it wasn't teh clips.

I made a thread discussing who is super old and still kicking and being surprised how they won't die.

Good luck finding it

there some sort of conspiracy against your threads bud?

I have a hard time finding shit on here.

I'm still convinced Clippy Thoughts I was deleted by some one.

I have a hard time finding shit on here.

I'm still convinced Clippy Thoughts I was deleted by some one.

how do you get to The Dump? I can't find that place unless a thread I was notified from got moved to there.

for a while I thought The Dump was the Mayberry version of The Wasteland but nah.

I do know a lot of people that are eager for 2016 to be over. I'm hoping that they're correct that it "can't get worse".

Put some respock on Leonard Nimoy's name.

I respect the guy but his death wasn't tragic. He lived a long life and wasn't stuck down by a car in his 20s for example.

@Clippy This is why you should never do Sherdog while drinking or doing drugs

And 2016 wasn't that bad. I'm hoping that 2017 is even better. I'm currently optimistic.

Yeah, uh, 2016 was still shit. And it ain't about celebrity deaths either. Nice factoid about 1816, though. :)

Yeah, uh, 2016 was still shit. And it ain't about celebrity deaths either. Nice factoid about 1816, though. :)

What else happened in 2016? (besides any personal stuff that only relates to you)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back