Powerlifting is a more alpha sport than MMA.

How is such a shitty thread still going? Does anyone who isn’t trying to overcompensate for never learning how to fight actually believe lifting weights is “more alpha” than knowing how to fight? I seriously doubt it.

Weight lifting is great. Everyone should do it. If you are an athlete, it is helpful to become stronger. If you aren’t an athlete, you should do it to get in shape since you aren’t doing anything else. But to suggest that going to the gym and moving a bunch of heavy shit, which was designed to be lifted using exactly one specific movement, is more manly than getting in the ring and fighting another man is absurd. This isn’t even a conversation.

Yes but professional mixed martial artists would kick the shit out of powerlifters. Therefore they are more alpha.

Discussed.
TS wants to be fucked by mma dudes confirmed

How is such a shitty thread still going? Does anyone who isn’t trying to overcompensate for never learning how to fight actually believe lifting weights is “more alpha” than knowing how to fight? I seriously doubt it.

Weight lifting is great. Everyone should do it. If you are an athlete, it is helpful to become stronger. If you aren’t an athlete, you should do it to get in shape since you aren’t doing anything else. But to suggest that going to the gym and moving a bunch of heavy shit, which was designed to be lifted using exactly one specific movement, is more manly than getting in the ring and fighting another man is absurd. This isn’t even a conversation.

Make all the excuses you want but bigger and stronger is more alpha. Period. End of Story. Works the same way in the animal kingdom. Keep coping you MMA wannabes.

Powerlifters are the most alpha male humans on the planet. You MMA wannabes knows it’s MUCH easier to learn some cheesy BJJ or Kickboxing than to deadlift 600 pounds (without steroids). Therefore, you cope by saying MMA is more alpha than Powerlifting.

Last edited:
being bigger or stronger does not make one alpha:

Exhibit One:
W020210525500146808849.jpg

It was all over for true alpha male tribes when humans started forming societies where it was the smarter scheming men that started making power moves by having other alpha men do their bidding for them. These two choades would absolutely get dump trucked in an old school battle where leadership was fought for 1 on 1.

Some of the most powerful men in history were physically weak humans who just had a way with words or were born into their position.

bet on one of those 270 lbs strong men against a FW ...but after that my money is on MMA fighter even with 100 lb difference technique and most important gas tank would overwhelm strongman

I've witnessed this stuff like this...our little wrestlers would fuck up big football players at parties.

It was all over for true alpha male tribes when humans started forming societies where it was the smarter scheming men that started making power moves by having other alpha men do their bidding for them. These two choades would absolutely get dump trucked in an old school battle where leadership was fought for 1 on 1.

Some of the most powerful men in history were physically weak humans who just had a way with words or were born into their position.
I think putin may be a legit bad ass. Combat sambo trained KGB etc

Power Lifting is impressive, but it is totally unhealthy and is self destructive. Power Lifters are fat, have high blood pressure, and cause damage to their joints and spines. Anyone that has ever had disc issues wishes they never lifted.

Make all the excuses you want but bigger and stronger is more alpha. Period. End of Story. Works the same way in the animal kingdom. Keep coping you MMA wannabes.
In the animal kingdom, the animals fight. They don’t sit there watching each other lift rocks 10 times in gay tank tops.

Powerlifting is like big horns on an elk. It has an alpha appearance, looks impressive, but is useful mainly in intimidation. Being a powerful warrior is the ultimate alpha.

Bodybuilding and power lifting is pretty whack to best honest. Gotta spend a ton of money on gear/food/supps to get huge then you deflate a few months after you hop off the bicycle.
And there's no real money in for you to do that to yourself.

Powerlifting is like big horns on an elk. It has an alpha appearance, looks impressive, but is useful mainly in intimidation. Being a powerful warrior is the ultimate alpha.

Great comparison sir.
Having "the look" is only useful on camera, not in the real world.

Powerlifters (on average) are bigger and stronger than MMA fighters. Therefore, Powerlifting is a more alpha sport than MMA.

Discuss.

I'm sorry an that a 145 lb mma fighter beat you up. I'm sure your bench impresses all the bros at the gym.

Has any body seen the vid of a non large MMA fighter getting into a fight with some champion Russian power lifter? He killed the lifter in like 5 seconds. In a literal sense. That would be perfect for this thread.

here it is:

Back