Powerlifting is a more alpha sport than MMA.

I feel like a lot of pro mma guys can get their ass kicked in a street fight but not many people out lifting pro powerlifters

Is this how public schools present ideas now? Make a statement and say “discuss”? Normally when you present a hypothesis for testing by an audience, you kinda flesh it out to guide discussion. It’s a pretty lazy and weak way to teach.

you must be a power lifter because it’s a stupid statement and everybody knows power lifters are stupid.

Discuss.

Size/strength at the extreme expense of cardio doesn't appeal to me at all. When I was younger, maybe.....but now I think more about just being healthy, maintaining my fitness and living a long time.

Yes but professional mixed martial artists would kick the shit out of powerlifters. Therefore they are more alpha.

Discussed.
/end of thread.

Not necessarily, and alpha is defined by size and strength in the animal kingdom. Not by fighting techniques.

No it's not. The Alpha is whoever can bully the other animals around with the threat of violence that's how it always is. That's usually the biggest animal because animals don't know how to fight so size matters a lot more.

No it's not. The Alpha is whoever can bully the other animals around with the threat of violence that's how it always is. That's usually the biggest animal because animals don't know how to fight so size matters a lot more.

You sound small and jelly of Powerlifters.

Powerlifters (on average) are bigger and stronger than MMA fighters. Therefore, Powerlifting is a more alpha sport than MMA.

Discuss.

Bigger stronger, with the cardio of a dead horse.
An MMA guy would circle those big dumb oafs and beat em wit da jab.

Powerlifters (on average) are bigger and stronger than MMA fighters. Therefore, Powerlifting is a more alpha sport than MMA.

Discuss.
So Mariusz Pudzianowski the most alpha of all since he does both?
Mariusz-Pudzianowski-14.jpg

Power lifters or as they are better known , Power fatties.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back