Power difference was just insane

The power was definitely evident, but Dustin has some very nice boxing skills that seem to be going unnoticed, he has legit MMA boxing.
Against a boxer he does against someone with legit wrestling +striking he's done. He didnt show nearly enough overall skill in that fight to even consider him being a threat to khabib

I thought Max did a great job, obviously the first round sucked for him but he did well in the second and I thought he was strong in 3-5.
I definitely didn't expect Poirier to rock him so early

The power was definitely evident, but Dustin has some very nice boxing skills that seem to be going unnoticed, he has legit MMA boxing.
Yeah. People got carried away with max' performance against ortega thinking he could do that to everybody. Well, to be fair, he can beat most lws, but dustin simply was on another level tonight

Max proved he is a great fighter for going 5 rounds, making it a close fight and surviving that much damage in a division that is too big for him.

Just want to point out that Max has a bigger frame than Conor.

...and I'm out

lol there is a reason why Jose didn't move up. Max showed us and even Conor showed us why they cut so much to make 145.
The reason was because Dana wouldn’t allow it you dingus.. he literally tried to go up and fight pettis and lightweight when he was on his defending streak..

Back