Povetkin in hospital with Coronavirus

Well, only 64% of our votes have been reported so far, so slightly less than two-thirds. Counting many of the remaining votes from absentee & mail-in ballots are usually skewed in favor of the Dems but Trump's current ~12.5% point lead will be hard to overcome. I think Trump will ultimately win it.
Whoever wins Michigan has it in the bag. And sleepy Joe just overtook Trump there.
Probably did like Ohio and the urban city votes counted last.

Well, only 64% of our votes have been reported so far, so slightly less than two-thirds. Counting many of the remaining votes from absentee & mail-in ballots are usually skewed in favor of the Dems but Trump's current ~12.5% point lead will be hard to overcome. I think Trump will ultimately win it.

Why does it take so much longer to count votes there compared to, say, Florida?

You think after getting obliterated by grandpa Povetkin that Whyte would be confident walking Wilder down, because Fury managed to do it?
Probably about as confident as wilder getting in the ring with someone who has size and strength to bully him like fury did

Was trying to think of something funny to post but couldn't really think of anything that would suffice. And as most of you who know me, what I find funny to post, it's a pretty low bar to say the least.

So I guess I will just wish him well and to get better soon. He's not an old man, he's a pro athlete so even tho he's hospitalized I would assume his physical shape and the fact he's not an older guy mean's he'll most likely be fine. On the other hand, you never know in this crazy year, so all good thoughts to him and his loved ones.

Disappointing that the rematch won't be happening rn, but I always thought after such a brutal ko that the rematch was coming a bit sooner than I wpuld've liked to see so that's some silver lining that Whyte gets a bit of extra time for his brain to recover from getting lobotomized, and they can run this back at a later date when Pov is back to 100%.

Here I'll try.

It's not the first time Povetkin tested positive...

I'm guessing someone might have already said that.

I'll see myself out.

Ya. Because Whyte is very similar to Fury in both stature and ability.
Judging how wilder has been reacting he is not going to be going in the ring with the same confidence he did pre fury as surely he doesn’t believe all this what he is saying.

For the record I would much rather fury is fighting wilder in Dec than some random “top 20” guy

Judging how wilder has been reacting he is not going to be going in the ring with the same confidence he did pre fury as surely he doesn’t believe all this what he is saying.

For the record I would much rather fury is fighting wilder in Dec than some random “top 20” guy
But you think Whyte will have the same confidence to walk down the biggest puncher in the division after getting ktfo by Povetkin....?

Ok. I really dont know why I bother with any Wilder conversations youre involved in. Your hatred of him takes away any and all reason.

But you think Whyte will have the same confidence to walk down the biggest puncher in the division after getting ktfo by Povetkin....?

Ok. I really dont know why I bother with any Wilder conversations youre involved in. Your hatred of him takes away any and all reason.
I think both both their last performances will make it a good fight that’s what I am saying. Both will be lacking confidence and both would need the win.

As for my thoughts on wilder what I have said all along seems to be coming out. Let’s see if he ever ends up fighting a top level opponent again

Why not?
Wilder is nobody.
Only 1 known in europe boxer he had fought and this name is Tyson Fury.

Unlike Hunter, Hunter had fought well known in europe and eurasia boxers Usyk and Povetkin.
murcia is not that big market. Only 330-385 mil inhabitants.
Nothing improtant btw.outside from murcia.

Good luck to pov, hope he makes a speedy return

Bit of an eye opener for all those who think only old and ill people are at risk of it turning nasty.

When old people get it and recover quickly is that a 'bit of an eye opener' for you?

When old people get it and recover quickly is that a 'bit of an eye opener' for you?
It varies greatly from person to person doesn’t it. Some old people recover quick, some middle age people go downhill quick it’s unusual and complex virus

So what if Wilder wins? What will you say after? Would you admit to being wrong?
If he wins he wins at least we would have had the fight and it hopefully be decisive one way or the other

Back